The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

The state of the goalkeeping. Robles making a late claim for the worst goalkeeper on Merseyside award.

1 Like

Well Well Well.

That Mané injury might give us a lifeline to be beaten by Bayern next season aswell now!

1 Like

Hope you have won some good money today, you greedy scot :xhaka:

3-1 FT for Liverpool. Most predictable result ever.

Willock on the bench :open_mouth:

Chris Willock > Matt Willock

We have the younger, better brother

1 Like

Yeah, for a few months until he leaves when his contract expires :cry:

Nah sanchez leaves and then he gets a go in the first team next season…heard it here first!

1 Like

Isn’t Matt Willock one of our rejects anyway? We let him go because he wasn’t up to it. And our coaching team are never wrong.

1 Like

1-0 Fabregas. Chelsea walking towards the title.
1-1 Palace, lol!

Chelsea need 27 points out of the 30 available to break the Premier League points record – held by erm Chelsea. I doubt it’ll happen myself - especially now they’re losing…

2-1 Palace! WTF???

If we beat Man City, we’re back in the title race.

3 Likes

Leicester continue being snake. 1-0 to them against Stoke.

Palace obviously got a massive confidence boost from the imminent arrival of Alexis Sanchez for next season.

7 Likes

Chris and Ty on Arsenal TV, we somehow beat city and chavski lose…‘we can statistically still win the league’

1 Like

That’s the team in London he referred to!

United’s game is a bit boring.

Chelsea game better, but Chelsea is totally dominating atm… getting into the CP penalty area at will… Hazard is just so good.

Yeah I’m watching the Chelsea match too. They’re playing such good football, it’s shocking that they’re losing. If they carry this on, they’ll get the 3 points. if not, it’ll be a travesty.

1 Like