The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Much ado about nothing

1 Like

Letā€™s reserve judgment on this whole improvement with Raneiri getting the arse, they produced a performance vs Man City with him. Be interesting to see how they follow up this victory.

A late winterā€™s night dream.

Ha, a better effort than Sky - their presenters quoted A Tale Of Two Cities, which last time I checked was by Charles Dickens :facepalm:

2 Likes

Geoff Shreeves actually asked this tbf. Vardy & Drinkwater came out with the standard weā€™ve always been trying the media outcry has been over the top and they studied how to hurt Liverpool and it worked.

Thatā€™s brilliant :joy: :joy: :joy:

Just became an even bigger fan of sky than when they made some brilliant (:welbeck:) pun about canaries when I was watching us against Norwich City

1 Like

It was the best of times, the worst of times. . .with sky.

This guy is a tactical genius. Iā€™m shocked that it didnā€™t work out for him at Man United.

5 Likes

Iā€™m kinda glad for Wilshere, this wonā€™t be pretty. I predict Bournemouth are going to take a shoeing today.

I do hope they stay up, can see it being by the skin of their teeth tho.

4-0.

1 Like

How many goals for Zlatan today ?

one

Easy 3-0 win for Manure. Bournemouth are on a free fall.

Surprising Bournemouth are struggling so much with the messiah Eddie Howe at the helm.

3 Likes

Rooney misses a sitter. Bournemouth already shaky at the back.
But Jones tries to emulate Bournemouthā€™s defence, lol!
Our only hope today is Jones. He looks up for itā€¦for the Cherries!
Pogba with a great chance. Boruc saves. End-to-end game.
Afobe, you turd! What did you try to do here!?

1 Like

Both teams just missed easy chances to score.

1 Like

Burst of pace by Martial, but Boruc saves his shot.
Someone should tell Howe to take a look at Martial. He is dominating his left flank.

Itā€™s only a matter of time before United score

1 Like

So many wasted chances for United.

1 Like

4-0 I reckon