Formula One

I don’t like the Verstappen hype back here, now people who never followed Formula 1 have become ‘fans’ of the sport, but his 5th top 3 finish in his second season seems impressive.

I hate Rosberg!

He’s great at taking his chances. Lewis has only himself to blame. He was 16 points above Nico at the end of july, while now he is 33 points behind him.

Verstappen is really fucked up in the head. He should be banned until the end of the season.

1 Like

Hamilton Vettel and Verstapen should have got penalties.

Does anyone have a vid of Vettel’s radio at the end, he proper lost it!

1 Like

He told Charlie Whiting to fuck off, lol!

1 Like

[quote=“Electrifying, post:85, topic:119, full:true”]
Hamilton Vettel and Verstapen should have got penalties.

Does anyone have a vid of Vettel’s radio at the end, he proper lost it!
[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG8Ni6wEnzs

:joy::joy::joy:

Seb team radios are amazing every race.

3 Likes

Man, what’s been up with Seb recently? Lol. He seems to lose his shit so much on the team radio now.

1 Like

Yeah, way too much wining, even though he was right this time. I get he’s frustrated because of his car, but he really needs to be told to stop that nonsense, if necessary by slapping him with a big ass fine.

1 Like

Difficult not to lose your shit with such a knob like Verstappen.

1 Like

Fucking pathetic! Seb got punished as well and finished 5th! You just can’t touch Verstappen and the Red Bull mafia.

[quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:90, topic:119, full:true”]
Difficult not to lose your shit with such a knob like Verstappen.
[/quote]Seb must’ve learnt his choice of language and meltdowns from you :wilshere:

Seb’s really lost this rag an awful lot on radio though this year. Everything seems to bother him this year. Suppose that’s the pressure cooker and expection of Ferrari.

1 Like

Another runaway for Mercedes but that was exciting at the end with the two red bull and the Ferrari cars.

“Fuck off, you tulip cunt” :arteta:.
Yep, too much pressure on him, as he was expected to fight to win the title.

To be fair he did move under braking and then abused Charlie deliciously. There is no way he was going to get off there.

“I’ve got a message for Charlie…”

Vettel had me in stitches :poldi:

1 Like

But because that rotten tulip didn’t let him through. Hope someone pushes him against the wall one day. It’s the only way to learn how to behave.

Vettel should do the same with Verstappen and kick him in the cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmXUtwSIzmM

Yeah, but Michael never did anything to DC in the end, despite charging into his garage. Probably thought he’d come off second best when he realised DC still had his helmet on :smiley:

God I do miss old school 90s F1 though. Murray Walker always knew how to capture dramatic moments like that. V10s, gravel traps. The words, track limits non existant back then.

1 Like

Finally Verstappen drove like a true champion. Meanwhile, the title is going down to the wire.