OA Birthdays

Happy birthday @Mysty!

1 Like

Thanks @Luca_from_Italy :slight_smile: And thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday in MDC. The match today was the best present I could’ve asked for :+1:

1 Like

Happy birthday mate. Good present from the Arsenal!

1 Like

Sorry for being late, but happy birthday mate!!! @Mysty
Hope the arsenal gave you a great present but also some decent proper presents were gotten too.

1 Like

Forgot to write back to you two, but thanks a lot for the wishes @Midfield_Maestro and @Electrifying , it really was a day to remember!

Anyways, what I really want to post is that, I’m pleased to announce we have a new plugin for birthdays! I’ll write in detail in another post how it works but thought I’ll let you guys know you can now edit in your personal settings :slight_smile: More information on how it looks and works here:

1 Like

@Midfield_Maestro I’ve removed the Birthday list from your original post, now that we have the birthday plugin. All the Birthdays that were on the list are now displayed in the birthday link http://community.onlinearsenal.com/cakeday/birthdays

Anyone can add or remove their birthdays anytime they wish in their preference settings :slight_smile: October is currently the only month without a birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Tony! The big 5 Zero.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Cannon , hope you had a good one :+1:

2 Likes

Happy birthday mate!

1 Like

@Mysty @Luca_from_Italy cheers guys :blush:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @TheSpecialCnut my Chilean amigo! :sanchez:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday dude!

1 Like

Happy birthday mate!

1 Like

Happy cnuting birthday man!!

1 Like

Happy birthday you cnut :wink:

2 Likes

Meh

1 Like

Don’t worry Cuellar giving attention to Thespecialcnut is just a temporary thing, all the attention will be back to you and your non shit football opinions shortly.

However yes happy birthday to one of the funniest guys around here! :champagne:

3 Likes

[quote=“Calum, post:79, topic:369”]
Happy birthday you cnut :wink:
[/quote]Gunning still manages to give your post a like :arteta:

1 Like

Vanity thread alert, anyone?
:slight_smile: )