The March 7th protest

Got a txt yesterday…Another march planned for Lincoln Cup game…

2 Likes

At least some fans are trying something.

Good. Should be one every game till he’s gone

Very subjective.

The books are looking sweet. The board are happy. Attendances are still high. Season ticket waiting list still high.

Right decision for him to sign at that time. The board are now urging him to sign once more.

Only the fans are upset, but that doesnt matter to the board or the running of the club lol.

Sir Chips Keswick said the following:

‘‘We respect the fans are entitled to their opinion but we will always run this football club with its best long-term interests at heart’’

That resinates of them being perfectly happy with thr current situation, bar the odd moan from fans. Wenger is their guy and there’s absolutely no way the board want him gone.

I fully believe that they think that is exactly what they are doing but they are simply horribly misguided this time around.

1 Like

Sir Chips Keswick said the following:

‘‘We respect the fans are entitled to their opinion but we will always run this football club with its best long-term interests at heart’’

This is the problem with our club.
These people say stuff like this but forget that without the supporters there is no club.
Unfortunately our major shareholders aren’t Arsenal supporters, and Kroenke doesn’t even particularly like football.

If they really had the long term interests of the club they wouldn’t have let Wenger continue to ruin it.

If someone said to you 10 years ago, fans would turn on Wenger to the point of a mass protest like this in the future, you’d have been laughed at.

Sad that it’s come to this :santi:

1 Like

I support the sentiment but that singing is fucking cringe :joy:

That guy DF is a proper knob.

I don’t think it is. Guy’s a legend but he really should have the common sense to know when his times up and leave.

[quote=“Calum, post:49, topic:1267”]
I don’t think it is. Guy’s a legend but he really should have the common sense to know when his times up and leave.
[/quote]But that’s what I meant :slight_smile: it’s sad that the situation has become so bad that something like this has had to happen to get the message across for Arsene to leave, when he should’ve realised earlier when to call it a day, rather than put himself in the situation where people are starting to resent him. That’s what I meant by sad. Could’ve been so easily avoidable, but unfortunately his stubborness has cost him dearly.

I do think however the “Wenger you’re killing our club” chant is a little OTT though.

Put simply people need to stop attending games even if it means giving up your season ticket, nothing will change until attendances drop and the board get hit where it hurts. The lack of respect the Arsenal Ownership/ Board/ Management have for the fans is borderline disgusting and German fans must think its fucking hilarious.

1 Like

Killing the club? just lol. Shows you how over entitled and deluded some sections of the support is.

1 Like

new Arsenal MOTTO…

3 Likes

I strongly believe this is what is needed. You can protest all you want, bring out as many and as big banners as you like, nothing will change until the gate receipts come down and the empty seats in on match days start to grow to a level that the board needs to take action.

1 Like

Article and video

http://www.gunnerstown.com/arsenal/2017/03/13/every-good-story-has-an-ending-arsene-a-protest-update-and-film-exclusive/

2 Likes

The next demo
http://www.onlinegooner.com/article.php?section=exclusive&id=3657#.WQsnMdnTXqB

Could be interesting especially going past the Manc support…:facepunch:

“There’s no point whinging online.” Who’d ever do that, eh?! :grin:

The ‘word’ “Wexit” makes me cringe. If I ever see someone I know holding a banner with that on I will disown them.