General News

What’s he done geopolitically that’s overtly different than previous Presidents?

Trade wars with major nations simultaneously?

Tbf, there was the Taiwan thing, the Jerusalem thing and the North Korea thing.

Edit: oh yeah the recent Canada thing too^^

1 Like

Ah those things!

Yeah I forgot those.

Fair point then @Jules

Still I don’t think any of this has particularly impacted on how Americans in general and the establishment view him. Think my initial point still holds. He’s loved / despised for his manner and personality mainly + racism. His economic outlook is happily elite. Still lots of room for another celeb in the White House.

Plus

• Pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord
  • Ripping up the Iran Nuclear deal
  • Leaving the UNHRC

Oh I agree. America are not done with their celebrity presidents.

Forgot that as well lol.

Whether others would pull out of it entirely or not, his climate scepticism is pretty damn mainstream. When he was still a nominee I remember only of the Republican nominees would actually say that climate change/global warming existed, and even then he was of the opinion that it wasn’t caused by humans but was a naturally occurring phenomenon that we couldn’t/shouldn’t do anything about. The other 8 or 9 including Trump (however many there were in total) all refused to accept it even existed.

It won’t happen. Boris is going to lay in front of the bulldozer.

2 Likes

The man is a careerist coward

3 Likes

Construction will be halted in mid 2020 due to falling passenger numbers.

Seems like a massive cost and undertaking for something that causes more issues than it solves and will be a massive cost/pain to deliver.

At least Boris is getting shown for the charlatan that he is

Fantastic news

2 Likes

its fucking ridiculous now, its happening so often that it almost isnt news anymore its feels like almost every month we are hearing this sorta shit is going down. I feel when they catch the motherfuckers that are doing this if they havent killed themselves already like the cunting cowards that they are there should be no mercy i feel they should be executed. If found guilty and there is no doubt i feel they should be killed on the same day.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

they are gettin executed. about 40 states have death penalty on the menu. These human beings, who make these mass shootings needs seriuos psychological help long before they even think about getting a gun. The downside of having a underinvested social system neglecting the troubled minds.

Too fackin’ right Danny

I loved the last “twat” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty pathetic how people celebrate incoherent gibberish on a serious issue like Brexit.

Dyer was talking pure shit. There’s something to be said about Cameron’s handling of Brexit but he came off like an angry uneducated commoner.

I hate ‘viral’ politics. It shouldn’t be encouraged or promoted. People constantly seek the “gotcha” moment. ohh Cockney danny dyer skewered David Cameron by calling him a twat, not once but twice, that’ll teach him. smh

3 Likes