General News

They’re busy shooting unarmed people so it’s not really valid in my eyes.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Aaronsenal/status/997796110621184001

And re the US Police, yeah they’re just really shit and racists.

2 Likes

California looks like a lovely place to move to but I can’t doubt that there is an overriding feeling of fear going by how much of a common occurrence gun crimes like this happen.

I’d be much more worried about the extremely high cost of living in California rather than the gun crime tbh.

2 Likes

Unless you’re in a gang, you’ll be fine. Just like the hundreds of millions of Americans that don’t get shot.

Here’s a headline for you…

5 Likes

Insane.

I suppose it could be viewed as “silly”, but perception is everything in many things.

3 Likes

:unai:

4 Likes

You talk of your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used

:arteta:

2 Likes

But Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize!!

The most amazing thing about that letter, is that it’s not in crayon.

1 Like

Probably trying to sell him some alcohol, the drunk fucker.

Big vote in Ireland tomorrow. Abortion has always been illegal here but in 1983 an amendenment was added to our constitution that enshrined equal status between the life of the mother and the baby/foetus.

This has lead to thousands of women a year having to travel to access abortion, usually to England. Rape and incest victims too.

Just like the equal marriage vote three years ago I have belief that my country will do the right thing and remove this from our constitution.

The hometovote hashtag has me in bits tonight. :sob:

7 Likes

This podcast is so fucking funny.

Basically couple of conservatives discussing how these school shooting are staged and kids are just crisis actors.

The extent to which people would go to secure their gun rights.

2 Likes

It would be funny if it wasn’t so fucking sick.

Exit polls suggest a huge victory for the removal of the articles. A truly momentous occasion. I’ll be watching the count roll in tomorrow and cheering along each declaration.

9 Likes

I’m so glad Twitter doesn’t have a daily like limit. Must be up to a couple hundred already today. :hugs:

2 Likes

Congrats mate, I envy Ireland’s sensibility and bottle every time a referendum comes round.

1 Like