General News

Howling

How do you know Iā€™m not posting here from my underground lead plated nuclear bunker?

When the apocalypse happens I will. @ you right here, and I get to do my gloating :hipster:

2 Likes

What the actual fuck!!

Just down the road from me ??

Whats your issue exactly?

the constant sabre-rattling tbh

Thatā€™s insane. Kids would literally fear for their life.

Such an odd nation

The sabre rattling usually annoys me. But I dont get why its an issue in this case.

Itā€™s a case for me of, look at the sabre rattling done when Russia actually do fuck all.

Now theyā€™ve actually done something, it seems the rattling has to go to a whole new level, so it doesnā€™t look like we bottle it and capitulate, looking weak. Which a weak leader must be conscious of.

So I suppose Iā€™m vexed by the previous sabre rattling and concerned where this new level leads us.

Uncle Putin shows no mercy. He is a terrorist.

I think May could do as much sabre rattling and threatening as she likes.
She is someone, who when asked for an example of what had she done wrong when she was younger, replied, ā€œrunning through a wheatfield.ā€

Putin is a psychopath, leading a country run by organised crime.

I hardly think he is going to be quaking in his boots at any threat by her.
Although I would imagine he is having a good laugh at her and her tough guy cronies like Jacob Rees Mogg and Boris Johnson.

1 Like

They could not give less of a shit. :joy:

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/973993379024556032

1 Like

Any further thoughts given what Corbyn has been saying about this?

Better, that comment was my reaction to hearing that Theresa Mayā€™s speech was met with cross party support.

Think Corbyns words were pretty nuanced and he is brave for going against the baying mob unquestioningly swallowing the government and intelligence line.

In the past Iā€™d also have gone along with it and trusted the govt, but Iraq really does stick in peopleā€™s memories and they are a lot more sceptical and cynical.

Lets see what happens.

2 Likes

This Russia is a big distraction from the failing brexit deal

I did find it odd how many cases there seems to be at this pointā€¦

Iā€™m convinced it was Russia. Most probably done to warn potential enemies that England isnā€™t a safe-haven. Iā€™m guessing that most big shot Russians fleeing or organising against Putin end up in UK.

Of course, I support Jezzaā€™s main thrust, i.e. not to inflame matters without proper evidence, thatā€™s just sensible. And heā€™s quite right to prefer going after the money as a response, which is the only purposeful response that isnā€™t suicidal. Obviously May isnā€™t going to expose London as the money-laundering capital of the world, and harm her own interests, so I guess we just get more of the same sabre rattling empty fluff until the media get bored and we can all forget about it.

As someone whoā€™s from the mainland what the fuck is going on in Telford?

So Cambridge Analytica are fucked then?

Hope Facebook is brought down with them somehow.

1 Like