UEFA Europa League

They will be favourites to win it again, they are now the best side in the Europa League.

Great. Need to take the cup seriously now.

The bookies still have us as the favourite, with Atletico second.

I personally wouldn’t fancy us to beat them, though. Diego Costa will no doubt score against us.

Australian markets have a better idea.

Forgot the cunt is back in january FFS! He does love to score against us, doesn’t he?

Need some other team to put them out before they face us.

I mean they got done by Qarabag lol, plenty of Qarabags in the Europa

6 Likes

A very strong defensive team with a physicaly strong striker uptop and Griezmann roaming off of Costa…that sounds like all kinds of bad news for Arsenal.

1 Like

Griezmanns a bitch.

I am in no way afraid of a weirdo like him.

Finally a positive person. Fuck Atletico!

There will only ever be one almighty Qarabag.

So Napoli, Atleti and Dortmund drop down into the Europa. Hardly the bitch prize when you have teams like that in the final rounds.

1 Like

Seeded:
Atletico Madrid
CSKA Moscow
RB Leipzig
Sporting Lisbon

Not seeded:
Borussia Dortmund
Celtic
Napoli
Spartak Moscow

If Napoli hadn’t conceded that last minute winner, they would have been seeded instead of Sporting. You just know we’re getting them in the draw on Monday.

Shit we better start playing a strong team, it’s a must win trophy considering our lack of history in Europe

I hope we get Celtic and someone dives to win a pen for us.

6 Likes

Some hard ties there. Do not want Lyon Dortumund or Napoli. Any of the others we should beat over two legs but this is Arsenal… lol

1 Like

We’re gonna win this, all these shitty teams that dropped from the CL are dreading having to play the mighty Arsenal no doubt.

Napoli or BVB in a round of 32 Europa League Tie :eyes:

We’ll shit on them…scrubs.

Hopefully Napoli will be focused on the league if we meet them.

1 Like

I think we’ll get an easy draw only so that our misery could be prolonged.

1 Like