Videoton are the first team to qualify.
[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6It2rTjhF5s

2 Likes

Oh no they don’t… :arteta:

1 Like

Hungary :xhaka:

Half and half scarf to go with his half and half haircut

4 Likes

AEL Limassol, Shkendija, Fola, Siroki Brijeg, Lech Poznan, Suduva e Maccabi Tel Aviv the first teams to qualify in this thursday.

What about FC Djshsophederop heard they needed the 2nd leg to turn around a first leg draw with Makatarophenier?

1 Like

You don’t want to follow this thread? Blame fucking Wenger, you rotten angus :wink:

1 Like

Ferencvaros, Rabotnicki, Almaty, Domzale, Mladost Podgorica, HJK Helsinki, KR Reykjavik and Trakai are through as well.

Luca you could literally put a blindfold on, press random buttons on your keyboard and we would still believe you were listing Europa League teams :grin:

7 Likes

Nice one lady :wink: :xhaka:

I imagine @Luca on match days sitting in front of hundreds of TV screens, in a gigantic underground control centre, like on one of those science fiction films, and they only show football and he is sitting there taking notes and reporting what he sees to rest of Europe.

Is this true? :wink:

2 Likes

No, just checking live scores :wink:

1 Like

Have you ever considered being a live Football reporter Luca? You could Italy’s version of Chris Kamara! You’d be unbelieveable :wenger:

1 Like

Why not? I fucking hate my current job. This one is much better :sanchez2:

1 Like

So you’re getting paid by OA to keep us updated?

1 Like

Jeff

2 Likes

Liepaja, AIK Stockholm, Botev Plovdiv, Zira, Pavlodar, Inter Baku, Ruzomberok, Slovan Bratislava, Trencin, Vaduz, Lyngby and Dinamo Minsk are qualified.

Kalju, Norrkoping, VPS, Altach, Red Star, Valletta, Gorica, Jagiellonia, Skenderbeu, Levski Sofia, Beitar Jerusalem, Zeljeznicar, Odd, Haugesund, Cork City, Midtjylland, Osijek, Shamrock and Zaria Balti qualified as well.

Gooner?

2 Likes

AEK Larnaca and Valur are the last teams to qualify.