UEFA Europa League

WTF happened to Inter? :iwobi:

They just don’t care about the E.L. Look at their line-up today.
Ibra to play in the E.L. to beat the mighty Zorya :bellerin:
Manure have woken in the last 3 minutes. They have had 3 great chances in a row.
Roma winning 2-0 at HT thanks to Strootman and Fazio, while United are still 0-0. As i said before, they have only woken up in the last minutes of the first half.

1 Like

A team with any quality would have punished United on the break.

United will end up winning this game but my god are they shit. Zorya is a club that had their stadium shelled in the Russia conflict, have been playing home games hundreds of miles away since then, their players apparently haven’t been paid in six months, and their 4th place finish in the Ukrainian league last year was their club’s best ever. 0-0 at Old Trafford after 60 minutes!

3 Likes

How poor are united!?! Seriously playing so badly - with a first team too. The beginning of the end for mourinho?

2 Likes

After beating Leicester, Manure are to their usual shitness.
Oh! Almost by Zorya. Good save by Romero.

I’ve never been so bored from a game of footy. Seriously! 60mins in and neither team have had a shot on target!

Here we go. Ibra.

Who do we think are favourites to win the Europa League this season ?

One between Zenit and a spanish team again.
1-0 Manure FT. What a shower of shit that was. Bilbao, Dundalk, Fenerbahce, Genk, APOEL, Roma and Zenit also wn.

2 Likes

Pleased for Dundalk! Well done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im also pleased for them. The cunts.

2 Likes

After such a great show yesterday, i don’t know which game to watch :wilshere:. I am probably going with Inter-Saints.
Almost by Icardi. Martina with a bad backpass.
Fiorentina, Schalke and Konyaspor up.
Inter have started better than Southampton and are trying to dictate the game.
Nice, Shakthtar and Panathinaikos score as well.

This is probably cause backed Over 2.5 in the Shaktar Gent game but this shit should be 3-2 already (2-0 atm) chances galore. This game is so open it’s nuts.

2-0 Fiorentina. They badly need a win today, as they are going through a bad spell in the league.
Jay Rodriguez so close!
No Eder comes close. Quite a good game in this first half.
Schalke, Konyaspor, Fiorentina, Osmanlispor, Nice, Shakhtar and Panathinaikos are ahead at HT, while the others draw.
3-0 Shakhtar.
Austin on for Long. Puel wants to win the game.
Last-ditch tackle by Miranda to prevent Rodriguez from scoring. Saints being the better team in these first minutes of the second half.
Austin just inches away from scoring the lead.
Braga equalize, Qarabag score the 1-0 and Slovan Liberec and Villareal pull one back.
1-0 Steaua against Zurich.
What a goal by Candreva! A bit undeserved, tbf.
3-1 Fiorentina, 2-1 Ajax and 1-0 Sparta Prague.
Inter down to 10 men, as Brozovic is sent off.
Inter win. Southampton have only themselves to blame for this defeat. They wasted so many chances. Sparta Prague, Schalke, Fiorentina, Qarabag, Nice and Shakhtar win as well.
Carrick-Pogba in the middle should be fun to watch :wilshere:
Oh! van Cunt back at Old Trafford! :giroud:
Rapid Wien up against Sassuolo. After beating Bilbao, i though Sassuolo would have given it a go. I was wrong.
Mainz score. Meanwhile, United being the usual pile of crap.
Well-taken goal by Austria Wien. APOEL take the lead as well.
Roma equalize immediately with El Shaarawy. Another good goal, but Austria Wien’s keeper was too out of his box.
1-1 Young Boys as well and Maccabi and Olympiakos make it 1-0.
What a miss by Martial! Perfect cross by Mata, but he couldn’t hit the ball.
Penalty to United. Pogba scores. El Shaarawy again. Olympiakos 2-0.
Lol! Another penalty to United! :bellerin: 2-0 Martial. 3-0 Olympiakos and game over.
De Gea to the rescue!

Not the biggest chances for Feyenoord yet, but they have been better. A must win also. They are not going to beat United again.

1 Like

Europa League is just a complete waste of time until you get to the Round of 16.

Both of the European competitions are actually.

3 Likes

Some goal by Pogba!
And some goal by Lingard as well.
Dundalk take the lead against Zenit! That’s a great news! Young Boys’s comeback is complete, as they lead now. Astana pull one back against Olympiakos.
Massive lead for Feyenoord against Zorya.
1-1 Anderlecht and 2-0 Astra.

Fucking impressive stuff by Dabchester United

1 Like

4-1 Olympiakos, 1-0 Saint-Etienne and 1-1 Sassuolo.
That’s it for Austria Wien. 3-1 Florenzi. And that’s the third good goal Roma have scored today.
1-1 Zenit. Hope Dundalk can at least draw. AZ make it 1-1 as well.
Oh shit! Zenit with another comeback. 2-1 now.
Maccabi up again, 3-3 in Roma (that’s just crazy!), 3-1 Young Boys and it’s game on in Plzen.
van Cunt score for Fenerbahce :wilshere:
United scored fourth, but were far from impressive.