UEFA Europa League

Ajax have been fucking dog shit. So much hype about them and they can’t make a pass in midfield to save their life. Pathetic.

1 Like

Such a shit final. Both teams have been so poor.

2 Likes

Just fucking angers me, it looks like they havent even fucking tried it almost feels like a fixed game ‘Manu has to make the CL or they will lose revenue make sure you dont beat them’ Ajax looked good throughout the tournament then do this shower of fucking shit…seems dodgy to me!

Im no expert but Manu have not looked impressive today and could be beaten easily, i feel that Ajax have thrown this match, it doesnt feel right to me, they dont look anywhere like the Ajax they were throughout the tournament something fucking stinks.

2 Likes

You guys are clearly underestimating a Mourinho bus against a bunch of 18-20 years old.

2 Likes

You’re totally right but I still hoped.

Man Utd just stronger really. Experience, tactics and physically. They had their day too, fortunate 1-0. Plus Ajax aren’t playing at home, in their fortress.

Man Utd are so unattractive, but they win a European trophy. Fucking cunts

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand the strength of some people’s reaction to United winning this. Not only was it expected, but why does it matter?

1 Like

Because fuck united basically. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As diabolical as Ajax has been, that centre back, Sanchez, looks quite a player.

2 Likes

Me too, though it was never going to come after a dominant game. It would have hopefully been a bit different if the first goal hadn’t went in.

Now these manu fucks will strengthen will get the likes of Griezmann with his bullshit story of ‘i went to manu to win trophies they play incredible football and just won a european cup, this is the right club for me’ just fucking stinks. I wish our fucking club will get their fucking stupid act together and just fucking get ruthless get rid of shit like walcott and build to win, its so fucking crap to see shit teams like manu winning whilst we do fuck all and go fucking nowhere!

1 Like

At least Juventus or Real are gonna destroy them. They are just embarassing.

We’re the only top 6 team not to be in the CL. Good game arsenal, well done Wenger. Very proud of our team.

3 Likes

Mourinhio a winner simple as. Effective tactics and pretty much bossed that for 90 minutes.
Their back now and will be much stronger next season. So after them couple of average seasons we never improved or stole a march on them.
Yet another reason why its incredible Wenger is still in charge.

1 Like

Class from City :clap:

2 Likes

Officially our thread now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Daily Mail :xhaka:

Anyone fancy a punt on United to win the Champions League next year?
Here are the odds (courtesy of Betway)

Champions League 2017/18 Winner:

Barcelona 9/2

Bayern Munich 11/2

Real Madrid 11/2

Manchester United 16/1

Atletico Madrid 12/1

Chelsea 12/1

Juventus 12/1

Manchester City 12/1

FUCK OFF! Pathetic english newspaper. They should close it.

The commentator just said “the people of Manchester can smile again” No they bloody can’t. Awful and insensitive thing to say. This football match has nothing to do with what happened in Manchester!

11 Likes

:expressionless: Pathetic. The english media are just the worst in the world.

1 Like

Well its actually the bookies offering the odds. Just chill man. Its happend.