UEFA Europa League

Mourinho has spent more money on Pogba and Mkhitayran than Ajax have spent on their whole squad, and I bet if Man U score first they’ll defend like a non league team playing a PL team.

Come on Ajax, most of England are with you, do us a favour.

Christ! Already quite a big risk for Ajax. They need to fix it at the back very soon.

United aren’t fucking about here. Ajax are in trouble.

1 Like

Ajax haven’t shown up yet.
First shot on target by Traorè. Quite a good one.

Game over

1 Like

It was coming. Ajax are too weak for Manure.

Good, the only big team in the Europa League next season :hipster:

Don’t see why that matters. We won’t win it regardless.

We haven’t started it yet. Don’t be all doom and gloom :wink:

Cockney fucking red wankers…
Triangles look nice…

2 Likes

It’s nothing to do with doom and gloom, we just can’t perform in Europe and our attitude to cup games in earlier rounds is disgusting.

1 Like

Well, hopefully the Europa League is our level :slight_smile:

Come on Ajax you are so much better than this, dont let manu steamroller you they can be beaten…if we can you sure can!

United are gonna score a second soon.

You have to consider we won’t know the competition until after the Champions League groups finish. Could easily end up with bigger teams in there. For a start English teams struggle in the CL these days and there’s no way we’d beat any of the 5 of them over 2 legs or in a final.

If Ajax can get here then i think we might have a chance… Dire stuff…

2 Likes

That pitch is shit aswell grass too long

Better from Ajax now.

United are an embarrassment. Boring cunts

5 Likes

Sorry mate, but I definitely feel like your attitude to Arsenal these days is very much doom and gloom :grin:

That’s not to say there isn’t mostly founded in reality BTW, but I definitely think you’re too pessimistic about our chances in the EL. We already on own we disagree on that though haha

1 Like