UEFA Europa League

Please Ajax :pray:

3 Likes

:red_circle: :white_circle: :red_circle: :white_circle: :red_circle: :white_circle:

1 Like

Or, they will lose in a crazy poor fashion (Mourinho was already making excuses stuff like Ajax shouldn’t even be in Europa etc) and then be with the line ‘this couldn’t have come at a worse time for us with the attack the players were down and despondent the game should have been called off because it is not fair for the players to play in such conditions’

(in no way am i taking the piss about the attack, its so disgusting and terrible, but I just KNOW if they lose Mourinho will point to it and say they shouldn’t be playing in such circumstances and that everything was against him and it was selfish of them to do such a thing…you just fucking know it’

1 Like

Till he does I dont think thats a fair comment tbh. Theres players like Rashford and Lingard from manchester in the team and tbf its probably shook them a fair bit.
If he does mention it fair enough rip in but not before he has. Hasnt tried to make anything out of it so far.

2 Likes

Best of luck Ajax but I think the greater European experience of United will win through here.

1 Like

Being reminded that grown men walk around with Pogbahimovic 69 on their back has cemented my status as a fully paid up member of the Ajax fan club

4 Likes

Shouldn’t really make fun of someone with a mental handicap :wink:

1 Like

Sadly I have the feeling that this is going to be rather one sided. I want to believe that Ajax can do it but they’ll have to play on a completely different level to achieve victory.

Matthijs de Ligt officially the youngest player ever in a Europa League final. 17 years and 285 days.

1 Like

If you dont know its on bt showcase ch 115

COME ON AJAX

3 Likes

No chance of anything other than a United win here.

Still I can think of times when I’ve grudged them success more.

Fucking c’mon you mighty dutch giant!

I’d like Ajax to win but I’m not that fussed if they don’t. Just want a good game to watch

Not fussed? United are just fucking Manure :gabriel:

1 Like

Wearing Ajax today… let’s hope the best.

2 Likes

Come on Ajax!

Do it for football

6 Likes

Those people shouting during the moment of silence should be dragged out of the stadium

2 Likes

They made a balls out of the moments silence.