UEFA Europa League

Wengerball at Amsterdam ArenA, babies!

What a team Overmars and his staff have built. Peter Bosz is a very interesting manager and their young players are fantastic to watch. De Ligt and Sànchez are two kids but mentally are very strong, Hakim Ziyech is very talented as Traorè, Dolberg reminds me to Edinson Cavani for killer istinct and power.

…and between the bench and the young team they have even Neres, Kluivert, Nouri, van de Beek, Sinkgraven etc…

Bloody hell, I love to see teams like them. Young, talented, no fear, spectacular football style. :heart_eyes:

I want my Arsenal back, my fucking post-Invincibles Arsenal, a team full of young players with the hope to win something.

10 Likes

Valbuena, game on.

Valbuena! Golazo!

Lyon getting back in it. Good side. 3-2 close.

Ajax starting to fade. Fekir close to the 3-2.

GOAAAAAAAAL TRAOREEEEE

1 Like

Traorè :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is he still Chelsea property?

Unfortunately yes, until the 2019.

Lyon miss, Ajax score the 4!

End-to-end stuff! Just beautiful!

I WANT MY ARSENAL BACK, I WANT MY WENGERBALL BACK LIKE AJAX ARE PLAYING TONIGHT. PLEASE. :pray:

1 Like

Ajax are just a machine! They can’t stop attacking. Maybe they are even better than Monaco.

Don’t write Wenger off just yet Maxi, there’s life in him yet.

We might able to put in a performance like this in the Europa League next season :sunglasses:

1 Like

Justin Kluivert on :smiley:

We have played an horrible football against PNE and Licoln City…

Wow! Ajax are creating chances at every attack. Speechless.
Traorè just needs to learn to be less greedy, then he can become a great player.

I want Bosz, De Ligt, Sanchez, Hakim and Dolberg at Arsenal: NOW.

1 Like

All Ajax players deserve 10/10 today. They have been outstanding.

2 Likes

Try to image what Ajax need to improve: some players with experience (Cech, Koscielny, Ozil), a right back (Bellerìn) and the financial power to keep the young players.

C’MON SILENT STAN, BUY THE AJAX FC, SWITCH THEIR CITY FROM AMSTERDAM TO LONDON AND RESTART THE YOUNG PROJECT!