UEFA Europa League

I read the other day that we’re scouting Oghuzan Ozyakup who was in our youth set up but now plays for Besiktas. An attacking midfielder, just what we need :smile:

2-0 Besiktas. They have almost secured the qualification.

Well, not! 2-1 now and down to 10 men!

Celta up.

Why do Rostov only have 4 subs?

What a collapse by Olympiakos! Genk and Celta are also through.

Double chance for both United and Roma!
Bye bye Roma! 1-0 Lyon! Great header.
Roma respond immediately with Strootman.
1-0 Ajax. They are qualified atm.
Gladbach take the lead. They are reborn after changing their manager.

Oh my god Dahoud. WHAT a goal.

2-0 Gladbach and Ajax. @CunningLinguist :giroud:

1 Like

Schalke pull one back.
Lyon’s own goal! Roma just one goal away to qualify now!
1-0 Anderlecht.

1 Like

Fucking Clattenburg :neutral_face:

1 Like

I jinxed it. Or is @Persona supporting Gladbach? :expressionless:

Mata. 1-0 United. Great backheel assist by Ibra.

Wowww, Lyon should have finished the tie right there.

Fekir :raised_hands:

1 Like

Lyon, Schalke, Ajax, Manure and Anderlecht are through.

United are winning this Tournament, Roma the main threat is gone.

Lyon have many quality players (and too underrated). Apart Lacazette, it’s incredible how Mathieu Valbuena and Maxime Gonalons have never played for a big team.

Emmanuel Mammana looks very good, Diakhaby could become a top defender if he will meet a trainer like Antonio Conte, Tousart and Tolisso are a good mix of muscles, technique and tactical intelligence.

If Ozil and Sanchez will leave, and the next tactic will be the 4-3-3 as we have seen against Munich, I would like to see players like Mendy, Tolisso, Lacazette and one between Fekir and Lemar as replacements.

I wouldnt say that quite yet, they struggled against a team like Rostov they dont look that convincing…they could very well win it but at the same time they are hardily shining!

1 Like

All that domination by United and they manage only one goal? A sweet one, yeah, but ffs. Pogba gets one decent shot away and does next to fuck all the rest of the first half.

1 Like