The Doomsday Clock

Will we see One minute to Midnight?

What the actual fuck is going on in here.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

When it moves to midnight we die lads.

I’m not surprised.
When you elect an old man who is a megalomaniac and a psychopath, who claims to have his finger on the pulse, but also has his finger on the button, you get what you voted for.

1 Like

It’s not like we dont deserve it.

Who’s in charge of the clock these days? Is it real scientists or the type of scientists who fire lasers into the brains of mice to see if they can turn them into murderers.

I hear those guys ARE the real scientists :iwobi:

http://clock.thebulletin.org

1 Like

How is this even calculated? Whats the criteria, measurements, factors, variables used?

What a load of bullshit. Just science being fucking all Hollywood.

If you don’t understand my friend, you probably needn’t worry.

1 Like

Im gonna take a punt and suggest these scientists have a bedtime and restricted internet access.

1 Like

I have to admit, I am a little disappointed. After the watching the press conference, I felt the Bulletins’ comments justified the moving of the clock at least a minute forward, but they only went with the 30 seconds, for some strange reason. IMHO if they wanted to do that, I feel a minute and 30 seconds would’ve been more appropriate.

Put SAF in charge. We’ll easily get an extra 6 or 7 minutes.

7 Likes

The “new abnormal” the world is facing from risks like nuclear war and climate change has led the symbolic Doomsday Clock to be frozen at the closest it has ever been to midnight.

We know a song about this dont we @Luca_from_Italy and @mysty.

I just know this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thats good but I would say look at the time on the clock.

Two minutes, to midddddddnight. Iron Maiden :kos2:

2 Likes

I was expecting a Doh from Homer to accompany that,

Good Call. Damn me! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like