The Cunt List

The sound of him being hit and his yelping are two sounds that won’t soon leave me. He’s off in the hospital now…Hopefully he can recover.

Broken back. He’ll be put down in the morning. Poor guy. :cry:

Ah Sham sorry to hear that. :cry:

Cunt who done it should get charged with something?

That’s fucked mate. Sorry to hear. :disappointed: Get any ID on the car? Any CCTV footage around you can access?

Find the cunt and get him charged, then once that’s all sorted… fucking kill him… with a car… and/or a dog.

Fuck sake Sham, that really sucks. That guy deserves a broken back himself. Coward cunt.

theres a lot of em around !
image removed

Jesus man.

2 Likes

What the fuck is that? Looks illegal

Really shouldn’t have opened this thread at work. That picture defo looks like it belongs under a NSFW warning!

1 Like

yeah. that was unfortunate timing… ffs.

That picture looked like it belonged on the dark web.

2 Likes

@Drayton I have no idea what the fuck that is but it looks like it could have been found on Gary Glitter’s hard drive.

So I’ve deleted it. People don’t need the hassle of trying to explain what the fuck that is to any colleagues/friends/family/law enforcement officers who might be looking over their shoulder.

9 Likes

It was only a cunt but having looked at it again i can see why u removed it , i just googled it under large vagina and there it was !

Apologies !

Well compared to the size of the fingers parting it it certainly didn’t look large.

Don’t post images like that again. If that was what you say it was then it’s against site rules.

Your right i didn’t check it and urgh !

Yeah, I saw that while having a coffee and almost puked. I’m all for being edgy (:welbeck:) but that was just fucking nasty.

Lol it seems I missed this. Which reading the reactions seems like a good thing :joy: what was it?

I turned my head away so to suppress the vomit right when I saw it but from the brief look I had the impression it made on me was that of a malformed child’s cunt.

Tbh, I really don’t like babies and especially not babies’ cunts, not sure I’ve ever had the misfortune of seeing one, so I could be wrong.

3 Likes

So it took under 100 posts before someone took the thread title, a little too literally.

5 Likes

I am seriously sorry ,google cut paste ddint think of it until I looked again .

Sincere apologies !