UEFA Champions League

Don’t know how any arsenal fans can feel sorry for Bayern.

Fuckin loving it me.

7 Likes

It’s not Bayern’s fault that they’re obligated by UEFA to give us a pasting every year.

1 Like

Same hah Plus I really like Ronaldo, GOAT

3 Likes

Lol those delicious tears :sob:

Shit officiating, not as shit as the Barca-PSG game but still shit.

2 Likes

That is because you, like all of us from time to time, have made some bad choices in your life. Rooting for Real Madrid - and greased up narcissists playing for Real Madrid - is one of those bad choices. You are still young though, there is still hope. :grinning:

Edit: I mean, look at it. You’re getting likes for that post from nutjobs and right-wing nutjobs, which are incidentally always the people who love Real and/or Ronaldo. @SRCJJ being the exception, but even the best of us are led astray from time to time.

Glad Bayern got dicked

1 Like

Give me Real Madrid over Bayern any day.

Don’t @ me :kissing_heart:

Find the Bayern hate baffling. Can’t find a single reason to hate on them, personally.

Well, except for letting the Chavs nick a CL off them in their own back garden.

EDIT:

New avatar featuring 2 greats after their last CL game. :sunglasses:

What about that they are…

Typical Germans who never learn.

Did I do it right? :grimacing:

Funny. Always thought we got along rather well, but it seems I was mistaken.

XENOPHOBIA. :stuck_out_tongue:

5-1 2015
5-1 2017
1-5 2017

They learned from the past and used it again to devastating effect. :wink:

2 Likes

Awkward moment when I don’t know if you are giving me banter back or are being serious :grimacing:

hahaha alright calm down mate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, there are plenty of reasons. Hoeneß, Rummenigge, Beckenbauer, their CSU-connection, Robben and Ribery on the pitch (not off it, though). Rest of the squad is rather likeable. Real Madrid on the other hand…well, they have one (!) redeeming quality. :grin:

Why not off the pitch?

Wasn’t he involved in fucking an underage prostitute? Seems pretty scummy to me

1 Like

Hoeness is a douche. :neutral_face: I have no clue about the other guys. CSU is Merkel’s party, right? You don’t like her?

EDIT: apparently not the same as the CDU. Different letters, my bad. :joy:

He’s German and models his game on Julian Weigl’s.

1 Like

Well, Robben is a genuinely intelligent, respectful guy, and Ribery is basically a grown child like Podolski. If eliciting the services of a prostitute is scummy (I personally think it is, but that is another topic), basically all football players are scum.

:grimacing: WANT’S PASSION!! not this tippy tappy passy passy shit.

1 Like

Give me Bayern over Real Madrid, proper football club that operates in the right manner.

1 Like