UEFA Champions League

Do you know what is a paradox?

I think what you really wanted to say is “Do you know-a what-a is-a a paradox-a.”

Eagles a top trees watching seagulls following trawlers

For whatever reason(s) they could never get in form, but don’t forget they were still the champions of last season. Leicester are not bad.

1 Like

of course it is ffs. :poldi:

Leicester, AS Monaco, Juventus, Atletico Madrid are miles away from the concept which I have about football.

I’m a Wenger fan, adore Pep Guardiola, Cruyff, Michels, Sacchi, Hidalgo etc

Friday at 11:00 a.m.

1 Like

Atletico vs Leicester :joy:

Dortmund vs Monaco will be a very fun tie.

I can see Atletico v Leicester being incredibly dull. 1-0 over 2 legs.

Monaco going to the semis though. That’s something I can get on board with :dancers:

Bayern vs Real Madrid :heart_eyes:

Meh, not liking Dortmund - Monaco
 Would have preferred both of them to meet later.

Juventus v Barcelona looking forward to this one no way can Barcelona ride their lucky into the semis

Not a bad draw for Leicester tho

Monaco are gonna smash Dortmund

Surreal to see Leicester City amongst those clubs haha.

Even more surreal is that it’s the only Premier League club who advanced to the Quarters. We have fallen a lot.

1 Like

Let’s hope Real’s luck finally runs out, while Atletico are the perfect team to stop Leicester, as Simeone is not gonna be so open against them.

Quite apt really as they are The Champions

As for us, weve done what we do
money in the bank

Nice draw.

Monaco - Dortmund?!

YES. Absolutely can’t wait to watch both legs. :smiley:

Two of the best attacking teams in Europe filled with immensely talented young players

1 Like

The type of football they are playing is nothing new. Benitez, Ancelotti and Mourinho were winning Leagues and Champions Leagues with that style 10 years ago.

1 Like

C’mon AtlĂ©ti!

Can see it being a close tie but hopefully they have enough European nous about them by now to boot Leicester out the competition.

The other three ties are positively mouthwatering.