UEFA Champions League

City=0 shots on target in the first half.

Keep it up!

That ain’t happening fella.

1 Like

Mbappe will have his choice of any club in the world. At the moment I see no reason why he’d choose us - even if we were willing to pay the mahoosive fee that will no doubt be required now. But in a way, I hope he stays there and Monaco don’t get raided. It would be nice to see this group of players stay together for a while.

2 Likes

A lot of talent & value in French football at the moment, would be nice if we dipped into that market again.

I wouldn’t mind if City went through tbh. Something else for them to think about instead of just focusing on top four and their semi final with us, which I believe will be in close proximity to their two CL matches if they go through.

Not a great reaction by City, tbf.
Only Aguero is up for it.
Raggi with a fantastic attempt to stop Aguero from scoring an easy tap-in.
Monaco are running out of fuel.
Another great chance for City. Monaco all over the park at the back.
Christ! How can Monaco survive this?
City can’t score to save their life!
Did Monaco have a party at HT? They look completely drunk.
It was coming. Pathetic second half display by Monaco.

City will be tired against us in the semi-final :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! 3-1!

fucking get in!!!

1 Like

Moutinho on for Mbappe.

Onlinemonaco.fr heading for the last 8!! :wink:

So pleased for Monaco brilliant team and love watching them

Get a grip, you angus baguette :wink:

Not sure we could really be that excited about the prospect of City playing midweek before our semi final anyway. We have 2 games in hand to play - 3 if you count the one we’ll miss that weekend so it might actually be us who end up playing that midweek!

1 Like

Pep the flop! Out! Leicester the only english team to go through!

Fair play to Monaco! They were absolutely superb throughout this tie.

The most interesting squad left in the competition, I so hope they go on and win it!!

1 Like

It’s City’s turn this time to feel Monaco as fuck :kosc: Eh @Gio

1 Like

It’s actually pretty funny that Leicester are the only English team left. Remember at the start of the season when we thought they were going to embarrass us and ruin our coefficient? Ah good times!

2 Likes

Remember last season when we thought they would got relegated? :xhaka:

This Monaco team that just tossed City are daylight above the one that knocked us out 2 years ago.

7 Likes

Apparently since the Start of the 12-13 season English sides have only reached the quarters 4 times, Spain stands at 15, Germany 9 and France 6 apparently.

1 Like