UEFA Champions League

Sorry but Leicester should’ve been put away by a lot more by 2-1 in Seville. On another day Sevilla would’ve had 4 or 5

They scored the one chance they got in the whole match while Sevilla were profligate to say the least. In the home leg rat face Vardy should’ve been booked for simulation at least 3 times, prior to the incident with Nasri.

They enjoyed plenty of good fortune against Sevilla and that won’t happen every time.

2 Likes

Part of me wants to get behind them a bit but then a bigger part of me wants to see them get milked 12-0 by Barcelona.

2 Likes

I want them to fucking do it!

Hate them and their players for the way they got Ranieri sacked. It’s amazing how they want to play like professional footballers now.

2 Likes

Same way Chelsea do now. World game this now.

1 Like

They were not good enough after 3 hours of football with a 2 goal start against a side fighting relegation.
Sevilla have made absolute chumps out of themselves on this tie.Leciester will get smacked out the comp probably like us against Bayern but they have now done themselves and their fans proud.
Fuck la liga and their mid table technical superiority alleged outfits.

Real Madrid will get Leicester like they always get the easy teams and will dick all over them. Fairytale over, story done, GTFO you bunch of pikeys.

Or they put Fraudrid out, either scenario is a win, I don’t care.

1 Like

I was sarcastic :slight_smile:

Ahh my bad @Maxi_Gooner :laughing: I did actually think that as soon I posted but wasn’t sure.

Tactially speking though, Leicester did a superb job last in stifing Sevilla. Can’t see it working against some of the bigger teams though.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Monaco-City today. It’s gonna be another thrilling game. Pep promised to attack and not defend the 2-goal lead.

Falcao out.

Atletico: Oblak, Vrsaljko, Gimenez, Godin, Lucas; Saul, Thomas, Koke, Carrasco; Griezmann, Correa(Atletico Twitter with no update on their line-up, FFS!)

Glik a bigger miss than Falcao.

1 Like

Stones-Kolavov as good as it gets as CB duo :wilshere:
Both teams look very cautios.
Monaco starting to get their grip on the game.
ALWAYS HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! MBAPPE!!!

MBAPPEPPEEEEEEE

We are gonna shit all over City :wink:

Seriously how much money is this kid going to go for ?

Surely, not less than 60 mil atm.

Mbappe first scorer was easy money!!

Sagna, you tool!

Did you put on more than two quid though? lol

2 Likes