UEFA Champions League

Respect, but they will hammered anyway.

First the Europa League where he is the king, then the Champions League. Sound about right :kos2:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Dybalancex/status/999692273305702400

:arteta:

Itā€™s hard to swallow but the scousers have something about them when it comes to the European Cup. My uncle is a die hard Liverpool fan and heā€™ll be in Kiev for the final - he was there in Istanbul last time around and I have a feeling theyā€™ll do it again.

Iā€™ll be supporting them on Saturday. Will be good for the Premier League to have a winner, and will do the coefficient some good too.

Who cares about the coefficient, the top 4 leagues are assured of 4 places now anyways.

I will have to support Farcid, despite hating them. The Scousers would be unbearable if they won the cup.

Are they? Wasnā€™t there talk of England possibly losing a place because weā€™d been so shit for years in Europe?

The rules have changed now and the top four leagues in Europe all have 4 teams going directly into the CL now.

I might be wrong on the directly part but yeahā€¦ Spain, Germany, Italy and England all have 4 spots and the chances of another league catching them is going to be slim.

2 Likes

Fair enough, happy to be corrected.

Still rooting for Liverpool to win though. Wonā€™t do any harm to the general credibility of the Premier League either.

You clearly donā€™t live near any Liverpool fans.

4 Likes

Real Madrid for meā€¦Iā€™m fed up of all the stories about how bloody wonderful Liverpool fans areā€¦All the stories about how they are travelling 3-4 days to get to the finalā€¦Do people not realise that ALL football fans are like that, ffsā€¦
I know it was only Copenhagen, but in '94 it took me 3 days of bloody hitch hiking to get to the groundā€¦I never got a feckin medal because of thatā€¦

Cā€™mon Madridā€¦

5 Likes

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/304324/worldchoice-sports-cancels-kiev-flights-leaving-hundreds-of-liverpool-fc-fans-stranded-at-airport

Damnā€¦

As much I basically always agree with you, I canā€™t get behind Liverpool winning the CL. I detest my Liverpool supporting friends enough as it is when they win :tired_face:

10 Likes

Same here.

Has to be Real Madrid for me. My Liverpool mates will be insufferable.

1 Like

Despite the fact Liverpool fans can be insufferable their players and manager are far from it, in fact they are quite likeable.

Iā€™d much rather see them lift the trophy than some of those Real mugs.

1 Like

Well put it this way, I wonā€™t be gutted if Real Madrid win lol.

Liverpool not winning a big trophy is always a good thing but canā€™t help but want the English side to do well on the European stage.

For the record, Liverpool are the only team Iā€™d root for. Fuck Cityā€™s money, fuck United (because theyā€™re cunts) and of course fuck the other London clubs in and around their mouths.

I guess itā€™s because thereā€™s a few Liverpool fans in my family who arenā€™t complete cunts so I find them more palatable than other fans. Based on the posts above though, itā€™s clear that this is not a common theme amongst Liverpool fans in general :rofl:

Id want Liverpool to win (for my brother in law) and then Liverpool to lose (for my brother) :joy:

Of all our rival clubs, I donā€™t mind Liverpool or Man City because they both dislike Man U as much as I do.

Seeing Man U supporters having to put up with Mourinhoā€™s boring football, while winning nothing, and then watching Liverpool win the CL, while also having had to endure Man City breaking records to win the PL as well, takes the edge off of how poor we have been this season.

Just surf the web to see how they behave lol!

Donā€™t really care who wins but wouldnā€™t mind Liverpool for the seethe it will cause Utd fans.

I think they will win it aswell