UEFA Champions League

Oi cunt, my job involves social media management, I do actually understand the reality of these things, I was just being playful with the whole “FIX” shit we hear each time there’s a draw for the CL knockouts.

:jakey:

I know I used the same phrase as you but it was a general comment, not a response. Even if you got a response notification, sometimes I just hit that out of habit/laziness. :slight_smile:

A new Club World Cup is planned to take place every four years from 2021. Teams with 3+ Champions League trophies are invited apparently, and looking at the list some random choices…

We’ll be in the 2025 one

Funny that PSG are invited instead of Marseille/Lyon.

GTF you bald cunt amirite @Luca_from_Italy
Better way would be to invite the last 3 winners of the CL, and if clubs are repeated then runners up or something.

No Arsenal, then.

Gianni has let me down recently :santi:

4 Likes

Sounds like a pile of shite.

Liverpool going all out on the banner front for Kiev…

Ddte5OfUQAIqR3x

Inbred melts. They will get a good bollocking when they loose 4-0 for sure.

1 Like

I was originally supporting Liverpool for this one, but absolutely not after seeing the state of that :persevere:

7 Likes

Wouldnt hear the end of it if they won. Must NOT happen at all costs.

1 Like

Those banners are cringe as fuck.

Hala Madrid!

2 Likes

Cringey fucking cunts

1 Like

I’m still rolling with Liverpool despite some of their cringey fans, the Real dominance has to end.

It’s like their own personal Bundesliga at the moment and there’s every chance they win it next year also.

Real are really taking some shine off the CL.

UNAI IS TAKING US TO ISTANBUL IN 2020 LADS

3 Likes

have already booked my ticket. Already getting tears in my eyes watching Big Mavro lifting the throphy with the big ears COYG

3 Likes

Nasty place

little harsh no?

https://twitter.com/SportsJOE_UK/status/999664656032632832

1 Like