UEFA Champions League

Imagine if Roma had been given the two pens.

Liverpool will be happy with this , losing on the night is better. Going into the final unbeaten is going up against too much history.

2 Likes

Justice. That wasnā€™t a pen imo but payback for the earlier one

Bloody hell. That was closer than it should have been!

Itā€™s amazing how close Liverpool have come to fucking this up. 5-0 up ffs :joy:

2 Likes

Lol! Roma got bloody done here by those 2 penalties.

Roma still had time left but the ref somehow decided to end the game immediately after the penalty.

1 Like

The final could be an absolute madness and end 5-4 to either team.

Defence is not the forte of either team.

1 Like

that was not a handballā€¦ NOT a penalty

Roma pen at Anfield was debatable. Going to mush and going 5 down fucked the tie. End of.

While itā€™s sad somebody will win this final out of these 2 undesirable teams, somebody will also lose this final and I will enjoy drinking either Madridista or Scouse tears.

2 Likes

The real final was played yesterday

2 Likes

The Scoreline over 2 legs flattered Roma a little, Liverpool clearly deserved finalists.

1 Like

Madrid are gonna shit on lolpool 4 or 5 to 1. Ronaldo hat trick, book it.

Gonna be a great final. Two attacking teams canā€™t wait. Donā€™t really care who wins it either so can just enjoy the game!

Missed the game but thatā€™s not a penalty for me, no way he can react to get his hand away in time at that distance.

What were the other penalty shouts like? Iā€™ve just seen now that Monchi was complaining.

Yeah that one was harsh but it was justice as the other one was blatant.

TAA had his hands up and the blocked the ball away.

Worse than Marcelo yesterday.

Yeah just watched the highlights on AS, that was a stonewall penalty. So fair result in the end then it would seem, though having the 4th goal earlier wouldā€™ve changed thingsā€¦

1 Like

If Liverpool can come this close to pissing away a 5-2 lead and PSG can piss away a 4-0 lead and Barcelona can piss away a 3-1 lead against Roma, then we can win tomorrow.

3 Likes

This is what I think Leper was trying to say earlier

Weā€™re not even losing! Yet people were giving Roma a chance tonight, but writing us off.

Yeah, weā€™re not favourites and yeah Atletico are good at shutting up shop. But this Atletico team is not all that. We can beat them, we can create chances. If we donā€™t win itā€™ll be our fault. It wonā€™t be because they were ā€œtoo goodā€, itā€™ll be because Welbeck missed 5 Open goals or because our goalkeeper resembled Bambi on ice.

If we take our chances weā€™ll do this. We only need a score draw ā€“ well more than 1-1 preferably.

1 Like

You could also say if weā€™ve learned anything from those ties itā€™s that home advantage is fucking massive and can turn smashing a team into getting smashed, so Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s really such favourable precedent for us :grimacing:

BUT FUCK THAT SHIT WE ARE GON WIN TOMORROW AGAINST SIMEONEā€™S THREE STOOGES HAIRCUT BITCH ASS AND Iā€™M GON BE THERE TO WATCH IT AND MY 130 EUROS THAT I AM PAYING FOR MY TICKET AND FOR THIS GIRL Iā€™M DATINGā€™S TICKET BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE TOO POOR/TOO MADRIDISTA/OVERALL TOO SPANISH TO BE FUCKED TO COME WITH ME AND NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO PAY THE TICKET TO GO WITH A GIRL WHO DOESNā€™T EVEN KNOW WTF THE EUROPA LEAGUE IS WILL NOT BE PISSED DOWN THE DRAIN

10 Likes