UEFA Champions League

Doubt it :wink:

1 Like

Cā€™mon Real! Just one goal, just one!

Fuck off with that shit Luquita

1 Like

Robben wasting so much tonight. :expressionless:

bet your stream is running flawlessly being the only one in the world watching that game apart from bayern and sevilla fans lol

3 Likes

Zidaneā€™s final roll of the dice, Modric off

Literally the best stream Iā€™ve ever used. Not one freeze/micropause. :gunnersaurus::giroud3:

1 Like

I still think Madrid will score.

I do feel bad for Vallejo, hasnā€™t put a foot wrong tonight really and itā€™s already been hard enough for him to find chances, if they lose tonight heā€™ll forever be associated with this game, and the fact that his performance has been quality will be totally ignored.

Real have attacked for the whole second half, yet they are losing 3-0 :rofl:

@Persona I thought my obsession with La Liga was bad but I think you beat me hands down with your love for the Bundesliga haha. I bet even the crowd in the Bayern ground are watching the Real game on their phones :rofl:

2 Likes

not done much wrong to be fair.

I agree but heā€™ll be OK, has looked very good whenever Iā€™ve seen him, heā€™s their future.

1 Like

Buffon had to come off from his grave today.

1 Like

Wow Varane goes close

Lewandowski offā€¦for Sandro Wagner.

surely will get chances as Varane isnā€™t that good, Ramos is getting older and Nacho is a bit inexperienced as well.

Heā€™s kept Higuain quiet

Pathetic second half from Juventus. Real are all over them.

Varane looked the man initially but hasnā€™t really improved in all the time heā€™s been there.

Fast as fuck though.

1 Like

Chiellini fuck me

If Juve make it through these next 15 or so mins, they will have the mental edge surely.

Buffon been amazing tonight, playing like itā€™s the early 2000s again.

Juve only need 1 more even if Real Madrid score 1 right?

1 Like