UEFA Champions League

He is a good angus after all. @Calum is worse :wink:

I think Johnny has been waking up on the wrong side of the bed this past week

Messi breaking his duck against Chelsea and putting to bed that silly tarnish on his recordā€¦ Iā€™m a happy man!

Teams are in.

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/966078551723307009

Gonna go 1-1 Willan and Messi

Why is he posting this at 10:30pm :joy:

Can someone really give Suarez a fucking real hard tackle and end his pathetic career???
Dive a thousand times every seasonā€¦ and if his acting doesnā€™t get a foul he just whine.
FUCKING PATHETIC.

2 Likes

Drunk? :mustafi:

1 Like

Beautiful sounds like Chelsea played really well but only managed a score draw at home, hopefully the Catalans do the buisiness at the Nou Campā€¦ delighted that Messi scored on the rent boys patch :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Canā€™t stand Barca would rather Chelsea win.

5 Likes

Messi scoring his first goal v Chelsea seems like such a big deal to some people. Even the commentators in the match last night seemed to focus on that fact.

Itā€™s like, ā€œah, now heā€™s done that, we can call his career a success.ā€

2 Likes

How many games was it? These things are always overstated these days.

I believe 8 games against Chelsea without a goal, but not 100% sure

1 Like

He went 7 games without scoring against Chelsea. Scored on his 8th last night

3 Likes

Bl1nk got it right, 8 games without scoring, scored in his 9th.

Barca have in general a pretty bad record against Chelsea. Havenā€™t won in their last 9 encounters, including 4 draws at the Camp Nou. (8 CL games and one ICC). I guess Messi not being able to score contributed to that. This tie is not a forgone conclusion at all.

1 Like

I must be one of the few Arsenal fans that has no hatred towards Barcelona, must be because I just like watching players like Messi & Iniesta to much to hate them.

3 Likes

I get what you say, but you should go against a plastic club :smile:

https://twitter.com/bewarmers/status/966080166597464069

7 Likes

Threesome :henry2:

MAN TRAIN CHOO CHOO

2 Likes

Luca spelling out all things obvious still remains an adorable aspect of his :joy:

2 Likes

Can see United struggling today, but they will have no problem in the return leg.