UEFA Champions League

When it already was 2-0. Obviously City is going to take it easier.

Their ‘storm’ seems to been gone anyway.

There are too many Guardiola fanboy on here.

Toljan just got showed up like a kid and BVB close to conceding a 2nd. :eyes:

1 Like

What genuine chances did they (Napoli) have?

It’s weird that with all their money, Man City only chose Guardiola rather than the best coach in Europe, Wenger, who they couldn’t persuade to leave us.

Guardiola is a top manager, who gets the best players, playing the best football.

Unlike Wenger he buys the best players rather than going on about who he could’ve bought.

Guardiola has spent twice as much on players as us but we have spent about twice as much as spurs, and both are better than us, so it’s not just about spending.

Stones saved with his low body and Mertens.

They have closed City in their own half overall.

Buerki is a fucking fool. Hasn’t learnt from previous… Almost done the exact same thing again that lead to the goal. :joy:

State of Maribor. Even The Ox gets a goal.

3 Likes

Ehm…he scored against Maribor :xhaka:

What that Stones moment Napoli or City being pricks when it comes to just giving the ball a hoof forward?

Alexander Isak, 18 year old Swede just came on for Yarmolenko.

Messi would have roasted Spurs…
Jussayin

1 Like

AAT. 7-0 Liverpool.

Bit weird that Liverpool travelled all the way to Slovenia just for a training session :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

5 minutes added on.

Spartak Moscow - Sevilla 5-1.

Damn.

5-1 Spartak :arteta:
Good point for Tottenham.

the fuck happened to Danny Rose.

Wow, Sevilla got smashed.

Between his Carling Cup heroics last season against Championship and League One sides and now scoring in garbage time against fringe european sides, I am going to go out on a limb and say: Ox would kill it in the championship.

Forgive me if I’ve gone a bit too far with that assertion, as you all know, I have been known to be a bit too bold in my predictions about young players in the past.

1 Like