UEFA Champions League

https://streamable.com/xw7j8

Heā€™s actually a generational talent. Incredible player.

3 Likes

Mbappe will be the best player in the world in 3 years imo.

1 Like

Thereā€™s every chance that he wins the Balon Dā€™or before Neymar does.

4 Likes

Indeed. Neymar left Messiā€™s shadow and heā€™ll soon be in Mbappeā€™s.

1 Like

Better than Suarez? Who IMO is on par with Ronaldo if not better and the closest thing to Messi in terms of player type in world football.

Not sure how youā€™re putting Neymar and Hazard over him tbh Suarez is a monster. Mbappe is an incredible talent but top five in world football? Nope, you need to pump those breaks.

2 Likes

It was evident last season when Mbappe made light work of City and Juventus defences. Now heā€™s added Bayern to his hit list in short time. Worth every penny.

2 Likes

If thatā€™s what it takes to be top five then I donā€™t know what to say.

He was great, however, people are getting super gassed.

1 Like

Needs to do it for another 2-3 seasons to be considered top 5 IMO. But definitely the worldā€™s best u21 without a shadow.

1 Like

Goto bluemoon, read their Alexis Sanchez thread then come back and say that.

Hahahaha yeah that will likely change my tune in a heartbeat

The only thing to stop P.S.G. from winning everything this season is their greediness.

Yep I donā€™t need numbers on the board to tell me what my eyes can see, you donā€™t have to agree.

For me MbappĆ©ā€™s got everything and Suarez might be a hooligan but heā€™s not even on the same level he was last season let alone the one that destroyed the world back in 14/15.

Nahh Iā€™m cool Iā€™ve been on this hype train since day.

1 Like

Eh as I said youā€™re gassed.

IMO top five need the body of work, multiple championship winning performances including Europe and need to prove themselves internationally. And Suarez still has 87 goals in 100 league appearances despite ā€œnot being as goodā€ as you put it. Youā€™re downplaying someone like him seriously.

The kid hasnā€™t even hit 20 goals in his own league, if heā€™s top five he better win the CL this year and the World Cup whilst being a key factor.

Do you think need hazzard will win a baollon dor before mbappe does?

It all depends on Hazard himself he has the ability but Iā€™ve always got the sense with Hazard that he plays a little restrained.

He should be putting up Neymar numbers regarding goals, as good as he is it seems he doesnā€™t have that Ronaldo, Messi et al killer mentality.

By all accounts heā€™s not flashy spends all his time with his family and is content as he is, time is running out though these younger players will be coming his neck soon.

I think itā€™s safe to say youā€™d get better odds that mbappe will win the ballon dor in the next 5 years than you would for Suarez or hazard to win it

Not saying that that 100% proves mbappe is the better player currently but as far as I can see thatā€™s only due to the fact he has only been doing it for a less than a year, if he keeps upcoming his current level for the next year he will be seen as much better than at least those 2

The reason for that is simply age, Mbappe has far longer to win it.

How is anyone supposed to win it with Messi and Ronaldo still at or near their best? Itā€™s practically their trophy at this point. Mbappe isnā€™t winning it whilst Messi is at the peak of his powers thatā€™s for sure.

Suarez should have won it in 2015/2016 as he was the best player in the world IMO.

1 Like

The only argument you could make to say mbappe isnā€™t as good as anyone bar messi and ronaldo is the fact it could possibly still be a kind of purple patch and he needs to keep this form up for at least 3 full seasons, and to be honest that would be the most sensible way to asses it but if your just going on current from I think itā€™s fair to say heā€™s just as good as Suarez and especially hazard

6 Likes

I agree with you on 2015/16 but Suarez hasnā€™t been in great form recently from what Iā€™ve seen. Mbappe has been performing better

1 Like