UEFA Champions League

Well that’s the problem isn’t it? United have Lukaku, Martial and Rashford. City have Aguero and Jesus. So I’d imagine as Arguero gets old City go for him unless they do something insane like landing Messi on a free.

Someone will land Alexis on a free next year, probably City but on a free Barce, PSG and Real may look at him. No one else can afford his wages other than United who haven’t been linked. Ozil and Mata are probably going on frees too.

I’d imagine Barce or Real will be fighting over Dybala next summer.

Fekir and Lemar are the current hot property in France who both have world class potential

Griezmann’s 90m buy out now looks cheap in this market. So he’ll go in the next 2 windows, probably to United.

So loads of moves next summer and all more attractive than Kane for the 150m I’d expect Spurs would demand.

Dybala is bang on to be ronaldos replacement, I guess Ronaldo could move up front and be an out and out striker to replace with dybala playing wide but even then that would last 2/3 seasons maxJ

Psg just paid 120m or what ever it was for a player that’s shined for 6 months

Transfer fees don’t matter anymore and your kidding your self if a super club decides they are going to sign harry kane they would Be put off by paying a massive fee, if anything they would see hat as a PR coup and highly publicise the crazy fee they paid

Probably Dybala, they could go for Alexis or Fekir. Do they need to replace Benzema yet though, I’m not sure, presumably if they sold Morata they’re confident in their options. Ronaldo himself maybe moved to CF as he gets older.

I think our thoughts have converged here. Although Barce will also be in for Dybala especially if Messi leaves.

None of those are strikers though are they? I can’t see Madrid signing fekir or sanchez to play number 9 for them and dybala plays with higuan or mandzucic at 9 not dybala don’t they?

I was about to say the same thing.
Benzema and Ronaldo are both almost thirty or more so they are going to need a striker that is proven at the top level that can score regularly.

Whoever buys him is going to have to pay at least 100m because he has just signed a new contract but his wages are less than players like Walcott and his agent knows he could get more than twice that at any top European club.

Unless spurs win the CL or the PL, or come very close, I can see Kane being tempted away, and hopefully Pochettino as well.

1 Like

Watching Atletico-Chelsea today. Gonna be interesting to see Conte vs. Simeone.

1 Like

If he’s not then every striker in the world barring Ronaldo and Suarez are seriously slacking then

I don’t know what match will be the best to watch tonight - PSG v Bayern might be interesting as they hardly ever play each other. I think the last time was in 2000!

But actually I quite like watching BT Sport’s Champions League Goals Show. You get to see all the talking points and goals as they happen. They permanently have action from one match or another on the screen and it means you get to see everything.

Roma playing Qarabag now.

Despite Qarabag being up against it I’m going to predict that they’ll get at least 1 point from their home games.

I remember last season Wisla losing by cricket scores in Madrid and Dortmund, yet they did well at home

Qarabag have a goal people! Their first ever CL goal. This is what dreams are made of :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations, @Craigie

1 Like

Craigie’s input shouldn’t be underestimated

:gabriel:

1 Like

2-1 Roma at HT.
Roma living dangerous here. They need to score the 3rd.

Fat Gonzalo still on the bench :smile:

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/913095001432879104

I guess Conte is playing with a 3-5-2.

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

Roma win 2-1 in the end.

Just discovered that Qarabag have a player called Qara Qarayev. That’s awesome.

3 Likes

Rabiot Motta Verratti vs Vidal Thiago Tolisso :star_struck:

1 Like