UEFA Champions League

We beat them 1-0 in the home fixture tho :grinning:

But he did say teams like them and heā€™s right about that in fairness.

Yeah I agree heā€™s right about it in general, I was just nit picking the situation because I could.

1 Like

Harry kane is a Madrid or psg player next season no doubt

Harry Kane isnā€™t cosmopolitan enough to go to Madrid or PSG or anywhere they donā€™t speak English.

Heā€™s a lifer at Spurs or maybe heā€™ll go to one of the Manc clubs, but I donā€™t see it.

1 Like

Thought the same about Bale myself, i thought ā€˜no way does he go to RM manu will snap him up like they always do with Spuds playersā€™ so who knows.

1 Like

Really canā€™t see Kane leaving Spurs. Why would he? Heā€™s already at his team and they are very good sadly.

Spurs would also not accept anything for him and I donā€™t think he would care.

Nah Bale was different, I didnā€™t have that same feeling as I do with Kane. Kane is more of a simpleton.

1 Like

As people are saying he is up their with the best strikers in the world, Thotenham are a long way away from a club that can hold on to the best striker in the world

Harry kane spending his whole career at spurs is about as likely as us signing messi on a bosman at the end of the season

I think Alli will be out of their club first - driven by the unfortunate change in agent - and Kane will go a season or so after that, much more likely to stay in England tho (I.e to Manchester)

1 Like

Steve mcmanaman was a massive success in Madrid and he would have struck me as just as much of a homebody type to stay in Englandā€™s his whole career

Unless lukaku fails I doubt Utd will be in for Kane within the next 2/3/4 year where as Madrid will need to at least start thinking about replacing Ronaldo, bale and benzema sooner or later none of them 3 are getting any younger

Kane will look out of place anywhere outside the Prem. Thought he was Utd bound tbh but all the top clubs who could afford him have strikers young long term strikers now.

I think thatā€™s about the time i grew pubes man lol almost 20 years ago. Shits changed since then brother.

Iā€™d love to play Roma, not entirely sure why though.

P.S.G. to replace Cavani.

1 Like

Are we looking for a more complex answer than ā€œto win thingsā€?

Spurs are good but they havenā€™t pushed through to elite level. Theyā€™re a long way off still and if Kane has ambitions to win trophies then Spurs is probably not the place to be.

As everyone else has said though, the idea of him going abroad seems a bit odd - especially as he hasnā€™t even mastered his first language yet :speak_no_evil: But I think heā€™ll be more loyal than Dele Alli - I can see him fecking off next summer.

1 Like

Theyā€™d have to break their pay structure to keep him.

Trophies and money. The two driving factors in major transfers.

Spurs can offer neither.

1 Like

Spurs have Kane and Alli on 5 year deals, they donā€™t really need to do anything. This is Levy weā€™re talking about, heā€™ll tell his players ā€˜youā€™re staying unless we get a world record feeā€™ and not give a toss about the dressing room. The thing is Iā€™m not sure anyone will splash that much cash. United, City and Chelsea are set for strikers and Real and Barce arenā€™t overpaying for English players.

Dele Alli is more likely to have some one come in for him with huge money on that basis and it probably needs to be a Manc club to finance it.

2 Likes

My response was more in relation to Calum asking why Kane would leave Spurs.

Fair play, I reckon Kane and Alli may regret signing those deals

1 Like

At most it means spurs will get a very high transfer fee,

Their isnā€™t absolutely no way harry kane wonā€™t want to be playing for one of the top 2-3 teams in world football writhin the next couple of seasons, Spurs wIll cash in on the 2 of them in the next few years and pay for half their stadium in one summer

1 Like