UEFA Champions League

Oh c’mon! That was a great goal!

3-0 Seville on penalty.
Asensio misses the 4-1.

2-0 Sterling.
Monaco getting hammered at home. 3-0 Porto.
Great win for Real.

It looks like we’re going to have a decent knock out stage in the Europa League…

2 Likes

Well-done Liverpool!

Monaco and Dortmund look like they may well join us in the Round of 32, we can probably add Roma to that list also as you’d think Atletico and Chelsea will qualify.

1 Like

You can add Shakhtar or Napoli too that list too.

Yeah hopefully not Napoli even though Shakhtar are a pretty good footballing side.

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/912778115021197313

:joy:

1 Like

TBH though last years Europa League was the weakest I can remember, can someone refresh my memory on the 5 teams United had to play in the knockout stages ?

Ajax in the final, and before that - Celta Vigo, Rostov, St Etienne, Anderlecht. All the European heavy weights :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lolpool couldn’t even beat spartak Moscow? Fuck they are tragic fuck knows how they beat us they are shit.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s some sort of charmed run right there, even for the Europa League.

I wonder if someone will post a sarcy/gloaty post in the Klopp > Wenger thread… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

We’re more shit.

4 Likes

We aren’t though we consistently rape shit opposition like that in the CL.

dont sigh be happy, the more he does this especially in the CL the more likely a top team will want him, the spuds will struggle a bit without him.

1 Like

Speaking of Kane… this is a good take on. :joy:

Think the only time we played Spartak Moscow in the Champions League we lost 4-1 in Russia in the 2000/2001 season.

1 Like