UEFA Champions League

Leicester are winning the CL lads.

3 Likes

Fair play to them. Plenty of English clubs have failed miserably when they first reach a European competition.

Surely they’re through from here, and with a good chance of being group winners too.

I’ve no real desire to see them succeed but no real desire to watch them fail either. I’d be happy for them if they could have a good CL run, even if they do end up having a terrible league run I’m sure most fans would happily take 12th place with a CL quarter final exit.

1 Like

I’d be pretty disappointed if they end up having a better run in the CL than we have had in the last 5-6 years.

Nope im not taking this lot serious after that capitulation at Anfield last season.

Yeah that was an embarrassing collapse from Dortmund, reminded me of something we’d do.

We absolutely have to win the group, albeit you know we could easily fuck it up against a weak opponent in the knockout stage :wenger:

It might come down to the home match against PSG, or whoever drops points to Basel. I’m guessing we top the group, only to find Barca and Bayern finish 2nd in their groups, and we’ll get them as the glamour tie of Rd16.

1 Like

At least we couldn’t lose the 1st leg at home by 2 clear goals then though lol.

https://twitter.com/marceldesailly/status/780872519733563392

LOL brilliant

3 Likes

So Fox has the CL rights here in the states and they take the term suck ass to a whole new level. They are playing the Barca and City matches live, on their only two channels. Which means they are going to delay the Arsenal match. I guess that’s ok considering I can’t watch until I get home from work anyhow. However it’s delayed until 7pm ffs. It’s going to be difficult to not hear about a result for 7 hours after the match :frowning:

Barca and Bayern are losing, we will probably top our group this season and they will come 2nd lol.

Dahoud makes it look so easy. Effortless.

1 Like

PSG 3-1 up now Cavani brace, Celtic and City 3-3, Bayern and Barca still losing.

Atletico had Bayern in their pocket again. Now they are the favourites to win their group.

Yeah they are. Barca turned it around to win in Germany and with Citeh drawing in Scotland you would expect they will win the group.

1 Like

Jorginho

1 Like

Dembele scored this for Celtic tonight

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/u1k7.mp4

Potentially a great player IMO. Celtic got him for nothing!!

1 Like

that Man City kit looks like a gay unicorn’s vomit

1 Like

He already has 12 goals this season in all competitions. Celtic crush everybody domestically but that is still pretty impressive.

3 Likes