UEFA Champions League

FUCK YEAAAAAH!!

I’m more excited to see the EL final to be honest.

1 Like

I want Juve to win it for Gigi. But I really can’t be arsed watching Real again.

Much more excited to see Ajax vs United.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Champions League final more

2 Likes

Argh awkward

4 Likes

Double post.

https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/866575213726662656

Since when did the CL final have a opening ceremony lol

For a while now. I remember Bayern having an awful one when they played at their own place.

1 Like

Last year.

1 Like

I wish! :giroud2:

Fuck yeah.

2 Likes

Harsh but true lol

10 Likes

Haven’t we technically been in it 20 years straight?

Even worse lol

A United fan tweeting that… it’d be amazing if they lose and join us in the Europa League tomorrow.

1 Like

I mean he’s not wrong. We have fuck all to show for being in that competition apart from a couple great wins in the group stages and the last 16, and one quality run to the final.

The type of European history over 20 years maybe a club like Spurs would be happy with.

Clubs like Monaco, Porto, Inter, Atletico, Valencia, Borussia Dortmund, have all done more in the CL over that time, let alone your AC Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool etc.

We were a Bayer Leverkusen level club in the CL

5 Likes

the last decent champions league run we had was in 2006, I remember beating Real Madrid and being the first English team to win at their ground, Henrys goal was amazing, also saving that penalty against Villareal in the semi finals

What about 2009 Luke, we got as far as the Semis that season, Just unfortunate we crumbled against Man Utd, nothing new in that asoecr for us…

1 Like

honestly don’t remember that, going out in the game after the group stage and getting to the final in 2006 is my only champions league memorys

Well they actually have a proper Champions League history unlike us you might not like it but it’s the truth we are a nothing club in the CL. We are an absolute waste of a spot in it

1 Like

That was a bit of a fraudulent run, we were pretty lucky to beat Roma that year then had Villarreal in the quarters. First good team (United) we played we got humped.

1 Like

90% of the clubs are a waste in the CL. There are about 4 or 5 teams in the world that can win it. Bayern, Barca, Madrid, Juventus (PSG, and Atletico maybe?) So why don’t they just cut out all the rest and just have the top 4 teams?

2 Likes