The Betting Thread

1 Like

After a few bad days a nice little win tonight…

2 Likes

Will you fuckers share ya bets before kick off please. That way i may just get a winner myself!

2 Likes

My bets never come in when shared!

I agree, however I used to share my bets before kick offs quite regularly but jokers like @PPB would mock me so that put me off a bit! :sweat_smile:

Dont let the jokers win Jakey, post them winning bets so we can all jump on

Yeah let’s beat the bookie together! I’d like to get an OA betting chain going at some point. Like a £5 to £300 done with safe bets we’ve calculated together

2 Likes

So called bankers playing today…

Celtic
Monaco
Liverpool
Leeds
Ath Madrid
Juventus
Hearts
Club bruges
Real madrid
Barcelona.
39.47/1

Is this for the weekend mate or are there some midweek fixtures?

They are todays games… Too many for me…
These are my today bets.

Your post provokes me to write something even though I realize you might be speaking in terms of recreational betting.

But for as long as making money out of betting is concerned, I should say the following:

There is no such thing as a safe bet or a banker really and whoever tells you otherwise is either pulling your leg or trying to mug you off. You cannot be profitable all the time when betting and neither can you predict the exact time a bet is going to come off, no matter how well researched, calculated and statistically backed up your bets are.

Success in betting should always be measured through yield, therefore successful betting can only be achieved long term and would require a successful and time-tested strategy as well as money management. Whether any single bet would come off is always, to a certain degree, up to chance.

1 Like

Oh, c’mon… you got enough winners to look past a bit of mockery from my side. Don’t let it discourage you from posting for the good of the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve redeemed yourself with your excellent gif selection sir

1 Like

Your bet inspired me to put one down myself mate.

Egypt got us off to a good start. Long way to go though…

1 Like

My 10 men have equalised…
Spoke too soon…

Leeds, Gent and Hearts all drawing. Only half an hour left for Gent and a half for Leeds and Hearts. Not looking likely basically

Given Gents away form

it never really looked that likely lol

Haha I wouldn’t say that was one of my informed gambling decisions

1 Like

Down to 10 men in the end.

With 7 minutes of Gent to go betfair offered me £3.09 cashout from the five quid stake. Thought I’d grab that with both hands considering my account was empty lol

1 Like