The Betting Thread

Didnt even know that. Wow!

2 Likes

I love the 2 goal up offer on the Premier League. Donā€™t have to worry about Unitedā€™s inevitable comeback now :grin:

4 Likes

Gutted I only put a quid on it. Still, though, Ā£125 ā€“ not too shabby.

5 Likes

Sorry, what was this offer?! Cos it looks like you got 80 odd to 1 on Brighton to win lol

What a bet haha. Congrats. What made you put that on?!

Lol dunno really, just picked it out of a hat basically. Just had a couple of quid left in my Skybet account so I looked through the request a bets and that one stood out. Stuck the other quid on Brighton to win 3-2 at 66/1.

2 Likes

83 is the stake Jake, the odds is 5/1. The offer is that they pay you out once the team you have backed goals 2 up, so even if United win now (which seems unlikely now) I donā€™t care.

Yeah, realised Iā€™ve been fucking stupid there :joy:

Lol @Phoebica very lucky there :wink:

1 Like

Haha canā€™t believe both of those bets came in!

2 Likes

Much you get for that one?

Can you please provide lottery numbers and stuff like that

Ā£66. So made nearly Ā£200 from Ā£2. Making money off Unitedā€™s misery :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Scenes after Jade and @Gladiator collects their winnings :grin:

1 Like

@Phoebica this guy is having a better Sunday night than you haha

Iā€™m actually glad to see someone actually win one of those stupid requestabets. Makes me think I might not be a complete fucking moron for all the times Iā€™ve taken a out on one. Lol

1 Like

Done a 7 fold bet on bankers across the main 4 leagues, 4.29 odds.

Also done Sterling to score, City to win and over 2.5 at 3.25 odds. Means Iā€™ll watch the game with a bit more interest at least.

Feels good to win money betting on Arsenal for once :blush:

1 Like

Raking it in this weekend

Yedlin :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fucking saw that coming but didnā€™t quite get there in time FFS