The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Nowadays, I’m more inclined to support a team without one. :eyes:

:smirk:

1 Like

I support teams from the British Isles first and foremost. No way am I cheering on Germany if they are playing against Ireland for example. Not a chance.

2 Likes

Seferovic acting like a spoilt brat after the game because he got booed😂. I’m very happy but I feel sorry for Northern Ireland because the only goal came from a penalty that shouldn’t have been given and their fans are very passionate. Even more happy that I don’t have to watch Senderos and Djourou together in that back four anymore because Akanji is doing well atm.

1 Like

Bar the entertaining Croatia vs Greece 1st leg, these qualifiers have been very lacklustre thus far.

Bitter jock.

What?

Why would I not support player’s who play for my team? The fuck is that bitter?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Misunderstand. I do apologize. I do always support the underdogs though :wink:

Close from Greece here.
No problem for Croatia at all atm.
Perisic’s strike is so lethal. He hits the post.
0-0 HT.
Boring game.
Greece pushing for a desperate goal.
Greece close to the 1-0.
Croatia did the minimum to qualify.

I can’t even image the pressure on us today. It is worse than a WC final.

@Calum ready too pounce here.

ha no not watching the 2nd leg doesn’t really interest me. Got better thing’s to watch on a Monday night

I know we are shit, but @Calum should focus on the mighty wee Scotland :wink:

Isn’t that the dude off Shaggy’s hit single “It Wasn’t Me”?

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy how is your team looking? Is Zaza playing tonight? How about Veratti who went off in the first game? We have Ekdal (CM, had a short thing at Juve and longer thing at Cagliari) out, he is sort of important for us I guess.

1 Like

Not looking good, tbh. Ventura is ready to play Gabbiadini upfront with Immobile. Still no Insigne. At least Jorginho will probably replace De Rossi.

1 Like

Still no Insigne as expected. At least there are Jorginho and Florenzi.

Italy have never lost a game at the San Siro. That’s pretty impressive. It’ll be an advantage for sure, but as Pirlo says, he’s never seen a stadium score a goal…

1 Like

Booing the swedish national anthem FFS! Bunch of cunts!
Bonucci crying like a pussy.
Good start.
That was penalty to us.

Chiellini booked for protesting a penalty shout.

1 Like

This is gonna be hell. Fight!
What a risk FFS!
Chiellini is on the verge of getting sent off.

1 Like