The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Peru & Chile are on right side of new Zealand.
Couldn’t open the link. There must be flights for Buenos Aires for sure.

I have to say, Honduras and Australia and NZ vs Peru are prime reasons as to why we don’t want a 48 team World Cup.

10 Likes

Good draw for New Zealand. Now they just need a 1-1 to qualify.

It’s about the premier league players that have to fly from the UK > New Zealand > Peru > UK within the space of five days or so

1 Like

Buffon

Florenzi Barzagli Chiellini Darmian

Candreva De Rossi Parolo

Insigne El Shaarawy

Zaza

Play this line-up on monday FFS!

1 Like

I’d drop Parolo or De Rossi for Jorginho, and just start with Immobile up front with Zaza coming off the bench

1 Like

Forgot about Jorginho. Time to start him.

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy doesn’t care about African football evidently.

DIMA MAROC!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/929410650945802240

@Cristo

Click the link :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck @Cristo and @shamrockgooner

3 Likes

Was about to tag you :smile:. C’mon Morocco!

1 Like

Hahaha that’s funny, and full of lies. Ever since drew Ireland in the lot the Irish have been chatting loads of shit and giving it all that so I hope we absolute paste the little gobshites.

No offence shammy

2 Likes

Plus making it into the world cup is such an accomplishment, 48 teams is a money grab and diminishes the allure, mystery, romance? Of competition imo.

2 Likes

It’s what we do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morocco has done it! Congratulations to @SRCJJ! Tunisia has qualified as well.

1 Like

No Bendtner!!! You fools Denmark!!

1 Like

Correct, also if Australia qualify I want it to feel like some sort of accomplishment, if it’s a 48 team tournament it’s basically just gift wrapped to numerous mediocre teams.

oooh i’m actually nervous, haven’t felt like this for a Denmark game in a long time

3 Likes

@Cristo, how do you rate Cornelius? He is doing his job at Atalanta.

Yeah he’s always been great in Denmark and does very well for the NT. I like him.

I didn’t think he was getting any game time at Atalanta? I thought Petagna was playing ahead of him?

1 Like