The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Bloody jock!!!

1 Like

Yeah and Italy looked like scoring lateā€¦ can see this easily being 1-1 early in Milan and then anything can happen.

Happy with my Swedes, but it is far from over.

Yeah Italy hit the post too. OK they didnā€™t get the away goal, but still, they have the quality to make a difference in the second leg. Iā€™m torn. I wanted Italy to win because Italy are always at the World Cup. But now, it would be kinda cool to see Sweden there. Big fan of yellow kits.

2 Likes

Go with your heart, Phoebica =) Swedes have missed the last two as well =/

1 Like

Well I was a big fan of Freddieā€¦

1 Like

:sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden:

1 Like

Poor attempt man. Troll of the year.

1 Like

Why isnā€™t Honduras Australia on UK TV? We have a massive Australian community over here. I have 2 at work, in a team of 25!

1 Like

We had the better of that first half, really should have the away goal to show for it.

Football is a Fucking SHIT. Donā€™t know why I still bother; Arsenal, Ajax, Holland. Depressing.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well go and support mancity then :henry2: :campbell:

1 Like

Plastic glory hunter :hipster:

Why are Italy so bad, this is sad to see. Especially when Series A is so good this year?

1 Like

Ventura replaced Conte and rather than stick with the same formula or make minor adjustments to it - he ripped it up and tried to play 4-2-4. It just hasnā€™t worked at all for him.

2 Likes

Look at our national team. Most of the them are reserves or are too old.

1 Like

Australia 0-0 FT.

1 Like

I just checked the wiki page for Italy NT. Surprised that so many play in for clubs in Italy - 5/25 donā€™t play for Italian clubs. Then I checked England and thereā€™s only one that doesnā€™t have an England flag next to the club name and itā€™s a Welsh flag. :sweat_smile:

Yep, this was a pointless post.

1 Like

No I get you. There is a reason why England are shit. Because they all play in England.

3 Likes

Yeah would have taken the result before kickoff but felt we had the better chances in the game, anyways if we are good enough we will get the job done in Sydney.

1 Like