The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

11th of October at 00:30 UK time I believe!

Fancy Argentina to beat Ecuador, but I’ve tipped them to pick up results for weeks now. Colombia always screw up so Peru might pip them to it…

Weirdest decision ever. I though Sampaoli was a very good coach, instead he is clueless.

I love the way South America have a league like that. That last gameweek is tense af.

I’m going to be in Quito when Ecuador play Argentina, ok Ecuador are out of the running but I think they’ve won 2 of the last 3 and all the ‘smaller’ South American nations cause problems at home. Everyone wants to see Argentina at the World Cup but I can see Peru sneaking in

I think Argentina has failed to win their last 5 games. Is it true?

I don’t want to see Argentina at the World Cup if they’re so shit they can’t even qualify for it.

No team with their amount of super star players should be struggling to qualify from their group. I’d much rather see little teams like Costa Rica play for each other and with real spirit upset some of the big teams than teams like Argentina just trying to steamroll everyone

Wales 0-0 at HT.

5 Likes

1-0 Wales.
Wales wins. Very important win for them.

Confirmed: it’s a 3-4-3.

Still can’t believe Italy did called up Jorginho.

1 Like

Yeah, i am raging for this :sanchez2:

Ireland already up.
We have started well.
Oh fuck off Insigne! You can’t waste such a chance!
Quite a good game in Turin.
Spain and Ireland 2-0 up, while Israel lead.
1-1 Austria!
3-0 Thiago.
Very important lead for Iceland. Croatia is shitting themselves in the pants now.
1-0 Chiellini! Quite a lucky goal, but i take it :smile:
2-0 Iceland!
Good first half. Should have scored more.

3-0 Iceland. Fantastic!
Zappacosta has looked very good.
Big Mario scores for Croatia.
1-0 Ucraina. Ucraina-Croatia is gonna be tense.
We have been shit in the second half.
2-1 Austria! Wow wow wow! It’s gonna be interesting now. Can Serbia cock up in style?
Fuck off! But it was coming. 1-1.
2-2 Serbia!
3-2 Austria and 1-1 Finland! Croatia runs the risk of finishing third now.
Booooooooo! What an awful second half. We are not going to the WC at this point.

The last minute equaliser Croatia conceded at home to Finland is absolutely diabolical for them.

1 Like

PULISIC!!! USA USA USA!!

3 Likes

1 Like

Our only world class player. I mean yeah i don’t wanna start that debate but he’s head and shoulders above anyone we’ve got.

4 Likes

But is he better than Walcott tho :campbell:

3 Likes

damn! at least we’re on the same level as argentina? …just to make me feel better…

…not really

Pulisic is an absolute Jet