The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

This negativity is exactly why you’re an Arsenal fan :grin:

Alexis has been piss poor in the bits I’ve seen of the Chile match.

Hang on @Gio Is this the girl that we all advised you to not reply to?

1 Like

Nah of course not but I was pissed, she defo out cunted me

1 Like

Of course it bloody is :joy:

1 Like

And you took our advice, thank God for that :laughing:

From experience though :see_no_evil: if she sent you a picture/snap of her all over him, then she’s not sleeping with him. You only send a Snap like that to someone to make them jealous.

Really?? Nahh maybe she is just a huge cunt and wants to sleep around a lot. I mean that’s a low blow I’ve never heard of anyone doing something so fucked up, so maybe you are right. I guess the question is what exactly was in that snap chat she sent…

Where can I meet a girl like that…

2 Likes

I’m the female here dude

Basildon

3 Likes

Im practically a female though so i know what I’m talking about.

Yous are all ruining (one of) Lucas (many) shitty updates thread.

Carry on.

4 Likes

Her smirking loads as she proper gets into a kiss with some guy she’s been dancing with all night is what it was…

Is that cos she’s hot but easy or cos you like that she’s pissed me off? :joy:

I was wondering what the hell happened in the world cup quali’s to have over 20+ unread posts lol.

Seems it was just another story in the adventures of Gio :wink:

hahaha no, mainly joking but it’s hard to find girls that are genuinely hot but also very independent/don’t give a fuck about sleeping around/don’t get sentimental/needy. Maybe I’d find this girl kinda chavy though and not genuinely hot considering how much our tastes tend to agree :wink:

A lot more interesting than the likes of England to be fair

You should thank her. You dodged a bullet.

5 Likes

Chile loses. They are in deep troubles now.

Ahh u made it seem like she was actually like naked in a bed the guy or something. Jade is right, it might just be a ploy to make you jealous especially since you already sent that jealous message lol, probably pissed her off. For all you know it coulda been her gay friend or something. Regardless yeah man too many games I’d move on if it was me.

1 Like