Iceland 13
Slovakia 12
Sweden 10
Montenegro 10
Bosnia 8
Wales 8

Yep, 4 teams can still win it.

1 Like

Alexis is in terrible form wtf. Penalty to Bolivia. Girl I like sends me a video of her getting off with another guy. Chile not gonna be in World Cup, Italy playing shit, Sheffield Wednesday shit and arsenal being arsenal what the fuck is my life

We have ruined his soul.

Penalty to Bolivia! Brain fart by Chile defender. 1-0. Brazil also up thanks to William. Neymar to assist him.

Wtf??? Do tell wtf happened here!!!

Oh wow, didn’t realise Wales were last. So they’ll miss out on qualifying? Tough luck.

Went on a date with her, she was all over me, we got a hotel room, she honestly was so into me, we couldn’t cos it was time of the month but yeah next morning she’s Like let’s get lunch I wanna people watch, afterwards went our separate ways.

Then she totally ghosted me, now in zante dancing with a guy so I just send a message like ah get a room be all over him then ghost him (cos she’d be ignoring me completely) and she replied with a snapchat of her full on getting off with him. Like what the actual fuck.

Chile is shit.

Still 2 games to go and Montenegro has to host Denmark so there is still hope for them.

They’ll miss out because Ireland is going to go to Cardiff and fuck them up. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:scream: That’s some janky shit right there. I know you caught feelings and all but seems like she did u a favor by showing you just how big a ho she is right up front instead of leading you on and then bam, surprise i fucked another dood you might have to give the doctor a visit to make sure i didn’t give you that herp derp.

Did you at least get to see some side boob or something in the pic she sent? Silver linings and all that.

1 Like

Nah we didn’t sleep together

I’ve seen her totally naked in the flesh mate

1 Like

Hmmm who do we want at the World Cup? McClean and Walters, or Ramsey and Bale? Tough one :giroud:

1 Like

Neither are getting through a qualifier so it’s a bit of a moot question. :slight_smile:

You shouldn’t have sent that message tbh

8 Likes