The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

:joy::joy: @Electrifying

3 Likes

He did it all the time for Arsenal apparently. Klopp will soon stop him doing that.

Thatā€™s gonna change under Klopp, I have no doubt.

Liverpool fans so confident Klopp is going to transform Ox :joy:, they gonna learn soon.

5 Likes

Deluded fools :wenger:

From Right Wing Back to Cental Bench?

3 Likes

Gonna be a lot of egg on peopleā€™s faces if Klopp does manage it. I kind of hope he doesnā€™t at this point, Iā€™d hate for Liverpool to actually have strengthened

Maybe he suits Kloppā€™s heavy metal football and fulfills his potential. Iā€™d rather he didnā€™t, but even if he does I wonā€™t be filled with regret. Outside of wing back I didnā€™t see him becoming a key player so Iā€™m just glad we finally got a good return on a player weā€™ve invested a lot of time in.

Should be able to beat Israele today :hipster:

Australia 0-0 at Half time with Thailand :flushed:

Thereā€™s still international football today?! Ffs

1 Like

Epic 2-1 over Thailand for the Aussies :joy:

1 Like

Haha how was it only 2-1? :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahah was hilarious to watch, combination of bad finishing, good keeping/ blocking of shots & the woodwork lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s amusing how many people are losing their shit over Dele Alliā€™s gesture.

1 Like

As things stand, Syria are going to the World Cup. What a story that would be.

1 Like

45 shots and 13 on target someone needs to tweak their tactics

1 Like

Some good and decisive games today: Ireland-Serbia, Iceland-Ukraine and Turkey-Croatia.

Bolivia - chile

1 Like

Amazing! Their dream is still alive!

1 Like

I actually really hope they make it, itā€™d be amazing. Though if they end up playing Australia in the playoffs, I think weā€™ll have to support @Aussiegooner :hipster:

1 Like

4-2-4 again. It should be ok against Israel :smiley:

https://twitter.com/Vivo_Azzurro/status/905123598008029184