The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Wow I can’t believe I’ve never heard of him before! He looks pretty good eh? Must be quite young

1 Like

You have a world class striker.
Bendtner
He said so himself :grinning:

He even plays for a team that has won the champions league back to back!!!

1 Like

I think you have some youngsters coming in from your under 21. They are supposed to be good.

1 Like

What’s up with Chile? They look shit at the moment. @TheSpecialCnut

Combination of factor, we’ve been playing shit since the 2015 Copa. It doesn’t help that players, like Toselli, that aren’t good enough get called up for the NT.

Also it doesn’t help that Alexis and Vidal are having a dick measuring contest.

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes Alexis tends to be such a greedy cunt.

@AbouCuellar, are you ready for tomorrow? We are gonna kick your ass like in France :santi2:. Apart from joke, how do you rate Lopetegui?

Haha, not sure I’ll watch it. I’m not really a big follower of our selection or international football.

I found Lopetegui somewhat interesting as a manager before he was fired from Porto. We’ll see how he does with the national team, his team choices so far have been fine for me, that’s about all I can comment on.

2 Likes

I am very curious to see the new-looking Spain, especially Callejon who has done so well with Napoli.

Spain with a Liverpool-esque pressing atm. We are struggling to play the ball out from our defence.
1-0 Croatia thanks to Mandzukic.
God, Costa is a fucking sneaky cunt. He already tries to provoke.
Iniesta is just unbelievable good. He almost played all our defence off the park by himself here.
1-0 Albania against Leichtenstein.
I barely remember Spain being so aggressive under Del Bosque.
Iniesta with another beautiful trick. He’s like a bottle of good old wine.
1-0 Serbia against Moldavia and Finland takes a surprising lead against Iceland.
Mandzukic with a brace. Wales, Israel and Ukraine up.
Ukraine makes it 2-0 shortly after taking the lead. The game is almost over. Meanwhile, we are yet to get our grip on the game.
1-1 Austria!

Putting you uppity Italians back in your place. :wink:

Yep, we have been fucking shit and you have been brilliant so far :bellerin:
Mandzukic’s hattrick! 1-1 Iceland! And Serbia makes it 2-0.

At some point you might get the ball out of your own half, don’t worry!

1 Like

Finland up again!

I doubt it. You are just better than us.
OMG! WTF was that!? Just terrible from us!
2-0 Israel.
Costa at it again! Disgusting cunt!
Turkey pulls one back.
Wimmer’s own goal and Wales is up again.
Worst first half in the last years. Simply and truly awful. Spain is just toying with us.

Saudi Arabia 2-2 Australia not that anyone really cares lol.

1 Like

2-2 Austria and Spain is still playing us off the park.
LOL! #TeamGigi fucking it up :wilshere: :santi:. 1-0 Spain. Ireland takes the lead as well.

1 Like

Holy shit. Buffon just turned into a paraplegic.

1 Like

Buffon is such a legend of football that he even took it into his own hands to ensure that justice was done.

1 Like