The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

It’s about time you qualify to a big tournament. You have been missing for 18 years :ozil2:

1 Like

Austria leading 1-0 against Georgia.
2-0 Janko just before the break.

Do you watch all these games live? Or just keep tabs on scores?

1 Like

Half and half :ozil2:
Georgia pulls one back. Austria needs to win this game, as they are in a very tight group. Alaba still playing as CM for them. Smh…

LOL! Don’t knock it Shammy. I’ve been there and it’s lovely, decent beer too.:beer:

1 Like

2-1 FT for Austria. Good win for them.
1-0 Ireland with Hendrick e 1-0 Iceland with Finnbogason. Happy to see these two national team get off to a good start after a great European Championship.
Spain and Albania take the lead as well.
Yes! 1-0 to us thanks to Pellé. Good assist by Antonelli.
Finland up against Kosovo.
Israele is basically dictating the tempo, while we just play on counter.
Not a clear penalty to us, imo. 2-0 with Candreva though.
Well, that was some goal by Israel. Nothing you can do about it.
Vokes! 1-0 to Wales!
“The welsh Xavi” makes it 2-0 to Wales, Ukraine equalizes with Yarmolenko and 1-0 Croatia with Rakitic’s penalty.
Unlucky Pellè! He was denied a great header by the goalie. 2-1 HT. Pretty average game, tbf. Two shots on target and two goals for us.

Chiellini :facepalm:

1 Like

1-1 Macedonia!
Only Bale was missing on the scoresheet. 3-0 Wales. And 2-0 Spain with Sergi Roberto.
Silva and Vitolo kill the game for Spain, while Kosovo equalizes!
Chiellini is fucking us up. First he allowed Israel to score a beauty and now he is off.
1-1 Serbia.
Serbia’s comeback is completed. 2-1. 5-0 Spain with Costa.
Albania-Macedonia is suspended. I suspect due to heavy rain.

One of the softest pens ive ever seen. Serbia are a big bunch of diving cunts.

2-2 Ireland with Murphy, Morata scores a brace for Spain and we kill the game off with Immobile. It has been such a horrible second half.
8-0 Spain! A brace for Silva as well.
What a debut for Kosovo! 1-1 against Finland.
4-0 Wales with a Bale’s penalty. Group I is gonna be so tight. There are 4 teams who can win it: Croatia, Turkey, Ukraine and Iceland.

I’m really starting too dislike these international breaks. It’s so very boring without actual football .

4 Likes

Yep and we’ve got another two left. Joy :weary:

“You won’t find me complaining. We’re glad of the extra rest and feel invigorated by it and I know they’ll get the result”

1 Like

Click the link to watch the vid since you can’t embed twitter on here.

hahahaha @Electrifying you seen this?

Tell Rodney to get a fucking move on or I’m off! :joy: Where’s Rodney? :joy:

1 Like

Albania beats Macedonia in the game abandoned yesterday.

The fascist salute in Israel :bellerin:. Fucking fascists!

https://www.repstatic.it/content/nazionale/img/2016/09/06/181045101-a99d46f4-5efa-408b-8ca4-56f48fc05eeb.jpg

Djourou starting for the Schwiss. Nothing but respect I guess. He was awful for us.

Come on Holland!!! Let’s start well here against the Swedes. :netherlands::netherlands::netherlands:

I find it hard to believe Portugal are the European Champions.

I am gonna watch Switzerland-Portugal.