The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Hopefully Alexis kicks Argentina out of the tournament.

I really hope the game isnā€™t decided by that absolute joke of a call. I have no fucking clue how a ref can give that as a penalty.

Brazil being a dominant force once again. Dodgy calls in Argentina-Chile, instead?

Told myself i wouldnā€™t bother with international football anymore but Croatia vs Ukraine could be an interesting game, I really like the Croatia squad.

Saw that before falling asleep lol. Canā€™t believe it actually decided it. Just so weird. What was weirder is that there wasnā€™t much protestation. Strange folk those Peruvians.

1 Like

Some things never changeā€¦

Chile were unlucky but they should still qualify. They have much easier remaining games than the team above them in 5th ā€“ Ecuador still have to play Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile.

Italy-Albania today. Should be an easy game for us, as we are at home. Want to see Belotti on the scoresheet again :smiley:

Most of the team was in danger of missing the next game cause of yellow card accumulation.

I was thinking they must be used to those soft calls. Not sure though, there really wasnā€™t much protesting.

You also didnā€™t miss much after falling asleep. It was one of the worst games Iā€™ve watched all season. The quality of football, the pitch and the atmosphere were absolute terrible.

That sounds like the most Chilean Football thing ever.

1 Like

Messi gets help from everyone, UEFA need him to win for their profits and so do FIFA.

*Peruvian

And yeah, the pitch was awful, the quality of the play helped me fall asleep.

Georgia-Serbia 1-1 and Turkey-Finland 1-0 at HT.
2-1 Mitrovic.
Gacinovic kills the game off for Serbia.
4-2-4 for us. Ventura playing on the front foot :smiley:

Both Turkey and Serbia win.

De Rossi and Silva put Italy and Spain up.
Iceland up against Kosovo.
Sigurdsson is very underrated. 2-0 Iceland.
Croatia up as well. Kalinic.
Macedonia takes the lead. Clash of the poor :smiley:

I donā€™t like the 4-2-4. Italy will win only why Albania are not good enough to respondā€¦

Vitolo. 2-0 Spain. Is it his 3 goals in these qualifications?
Wow! Kosovo pulls one back :smiley:
3-0 Spain with Costa.
Match suspended. Albanian fans causing troubles in the stand.

Why invite them? Arenā€™t they always like this?

This ref oh my. Let the game flow. And be fair with your decisions. Killing it for both teams.

1 Like

Seamus Colemanā€™s after having his leg snapped in two by some anonymous Welsh left back. They didnā€™t even show a replay of the tackle, must be really bad.

1 Like

Just saw it. Horrorific. Meanwhile, 2-0 for us with Immobile.

That leg looked broken. Heā€™ll be lucky if he gets to play again this year. Neil Taylor should have that ban extended for that ridiculously stupid tackle.

1 Like

FT

Austria 2-0 Moldova
Ireland 0-0 Wales
Liechtenstein 0-3 Macedonia
Spain 4-1 Israel
Croatia 1-0 Ukraine
Kosovo 1-2 Iceland
Italy-Albania 2-0