The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Bulgaria, Cyprus, Holland, Switzerland and Hungary win.

Belgium are just systematically tearing Estonia to shreds.

1 Like

If Bosnia won it would be huge for them.
Indeed. They got fucked it up in the last second of the game. Belgium with a great thrashing, instead.

1 Like

I am watching Argentina-Colombia now.
Oh! Otamendi should have really scored here.
Messi! What a freekick! 1-0 to Argentina!
Falcao so close to equalize. Good game so far.

Fucking Cavani. Pizzi is a terrible coach clearly, how did he dominate the copa so easily??

Messi to assist now. 2-0 Pratto.
God, Colombia is terrible on set pieces. They really donā€™t know how to defend them.
Mercado and James turning on each other. Both are booked.
Comical defence by Colombia once again. Banega should have killed the game off.
Argentina leading at HT. Colombia has been invisible.
1-1 Chile with Vargas!

Vargas!! Alexis with a great driving run down the left, to Beausejour - crosses into the box for unmarked Vargas with a simple powerful header. Sort your shit out for the second half Chile!

1 Like

Alexissssssss!!! Gol gol gol gol che gol!!!

1 Like

Huge win for the Chileans in terms of qualification prospects, much needed win for Argentina also.

1 Like

Costa Rica 4-0 USMNT.

:rosicky:

2 goals from Joel Campbell.

6 Likes

The way its shaping up the USA might play Australia for a spot in the World cup if both finish 3rd in their respective groups I think.

1 Like

Youā€™d hope to be topping the group by now.
I watched, (and bet win on Socceroos ) v Japan. I thought you were pretty poor that game.
A draw against Thailand to give them their first point is poor also.
I hope that you qualify automatically, as a play off scenario against USA would be a huge ask for you.
Good luck anyway.
Whatā€™s become of Daniel De Silva? My brother was raving about him 3 years ago. At Roda fc now, but not in the national squad?

Simply not developing anywhere near as well as we would have hoped but heā€™s still only 19 so some hope yet. Yeah the Australian side is playing really poorly at the moment and whats greatly concerning is a 36 year old Tim Cahill is still our biggest goal threat.

1 Like

Yess! Let the karma for Trump continue! :rosicky::clap::clap:

Wow! They run the risk of not qualifying now. Meanwhile, Messi showed once again to be the best in the world.

Ospina is playing for Colombia.

Iā€™m going to stay up for Argentina v Chile. Both teams are in danger of not qualifying at the moment. We canā€™t have a World Cup without Argentina!

1 Like

Ospina could even not play today, as Bolivia are all behind the ball.
Oh! Cuadrado so close with a great lob header. Great pass by James.
Very boring first half.

Colombia must win this game or itā€™s gonna be a big blow to their qualification hopes.
Colombia so, so unlucky here. That header deserved to be a goal.
Guess who starts for Chile :xhaka:. ā€œHis ankle is in a very bad stateā€ :mustafi:
Bacca just inches away from heading the ball in. Colombia deserves the lead now.
Looked a very soft contact for a penalty. First James misses it, then scores on the rebound.
Colombia has missed some golden chances today.
Deserved, but very tough win for Colombia.

Gotta be up so early tomorrow but I really donā€™t want to miss Argentina Chile :confused:

1 Like