The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Fucking liar. All your lot are now Deutsch-tolerant.

'Cept erm… You know… Frau Frauke.

1 Like

The last time Germany lost a WC qualifier was when the Englischers smashed them 1-5 in their own back garden.

2 Likes

@CunningLinguist, the last time you went to Russia it didn’t go well for you :wilshere:
@Persona, i am glad you finally admit England is worse than Jamaica :coq:

New FIFA rules means no World Cup in W Europe until 2034. Russia 2018, Qatar 2022, probably USA 2026 & China 2030. Last one Germany 2006

2034 :sweat:

2 Likes

Blame England for not winning it :bellerin:

1 Like

Doubt I’ll still be watching international football by 2034.

2 Likes

No. Blame cunty FIFA for giving it to a homophobic nation & one that uses slave labour (to death) to build the necessary infrastructure that will be left to rot post WC.

:santi:

1 Like

Colombia-Chile now, while Brazil-Argentina tonight.
Almost a comical goal by Chile. The game has been pretty poor so far. Both sides are afraid to take risks.
Vidal so close!
What a save by Bravo! First shot on target by Colombia.
0-0 HT. @TheSpecialCnut, you are truly awful to watch.
Falcao on. Great comeback with Colombia for him :slight_smile:
Great goalkeeping by Bravo here. But now he is injured. Guardiola will be happy.
No shot on target in the second half. What a snozefest! :expressionless:
Bravo’s backup almost cocked up and gave Colombia the lead.
9 minutes of added time, lol!
0-0 FT. One of the worst game i have ever seen.

1 Like

Brazil lead Argentina 2-0 at HT.

Brilliant goal from Coutinho!

Very Denilson-esq.

Argentina really runs the risk of not qualifying. It would be such a shock. Brasil back to its best though.

Coutinho-Gabriel Jesus-Neymar seems like a promising front line for the Brazilians. Finally Neymar seems to have proper support. I’m curious about what their defense and midfield is going to look like. Alves, Thiago Silva and Fernandinho will be 33-35 when the World Cup comes around.

England-Scotland today :smiley: @Persona @Calum :bellerin::wilshere:

Meh I’ll watch it but couldn’t care for the result hate international football just ruins the season. Thank fuck it’s over to March now.

5 Likes

The words of a man who has already accepted a crushing defeat at the hands of the English. :slight_smile: :wink:

England vs Scotland as a friendly a couple of seasons ago was the best England game I’ve seen in a long time. Intensity from the first minute. It was definitely “more than a friendly” so in a competitive game my hopes are high.

edit: fuck I just remember my telly is broke so going to have to watch a stream of a game that’s on proper telly for once :sob:

Ha!!! How’s your luck.

I support Scotland, as i want to see @Persona annoyed :wilshere:

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

1 Like