Swansea City vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Its January and the winter. 3pm is basically a night game :wink:

2 Likes

12:30 kick offs are not fun when youā€™re travelling up to Newcastle or Sunderland away.

Also I read most players donā€™t like the 12:30 because it messes with the normal routine, i.e. having to CARB UB at 9-10 in the morning.

2 Likes

12pm is good as you dont have to wait long for the game, you can wake up straight away and watch.

Not here. Midday is 5am for me. I record all the games on PVR anyway and watch them at my leisure - just donā€™t go looking for scores on the web. Keeping clear of scores easy enough here in the universe of NHL, NFL, etc. Whatā€™s annoying is that one of the channels insists on flashing up the current score of other games in the top corner of the screen. Easy fix on that, too. I just stick a bit of cardboard over that area.

I used to love that slot on a Sunday Whilst I was in London, wake up hungover football on and kick start a Sunday Session.

1 Like

Cā€™mon Arsenal! Letā€™s get back to the winning way in the league.

I am in such a sweetspot in terms of Premier League match times. The earliest it comes on for me is 5 pm, and with 11 pm the latest kickoff (unless theres one of those weird midweek matches).

Defeat now is unthinkableā€¦scum cunts winning.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/820270708265779201

Expected line-up.

Hopefully Ramsey being Cardiff should be well up for thisā€¦ Hopefully not too much of thisā€¦

1 Like

No need to be wearing blueā€¦

No MDC?

Sorry didnā€™t see the time, here we go http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/ :+1:

1 Like

Hanging on in there, keep it together FFS.

1 Like

What a dive by their player :rage:

Love it when a ref gets one of these right and actually books them for the dive.

1 Like

What a poor display against such a poor team. Wake the fuck up, FFS!

1 Like

Goal up. Good stuff. Lets get two more.

WTF has Lucus got to do to get on the pitch.

Weird game. We didnā€™t play that well. The first half was very crap, while the second half was slightly better. We were just lucky, but i take it.

Thatā€™s a very good win.
Playing away, they have a new manager, and we havenā€™t been playing that great lately.
Also, with spurs winning by four, we needed a good performance and a few goals.
Shame about Sanchez sulking but it shows he cares.

2 Likes