Swansea City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Nothing’s changed :pensive:

Erm can we go back to the madness on Auba’s thread where we were all happy at tracking planes and posting Ornstein memes and just forget about actually playing football and just concentrate on transfers?

3 Likes

How can it be with Wenger?

Mustafi and Xhaka are awful.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/958453944908468224

Conceded three of the most Bullshit goals. Cech is a serious liability, he could of done much better on the first goal and the second goal was just an amateur mistake.

Xhaka was shite again today, Clucas went straight past him for the first goal. Ramsey was shit, didn’t contribute at all. Defense was all over the place, Iwobi was shit again. Before we Conceded this was one of the worst performances I’ve seen, absolutely dead with side ways back ways passing, build up play slower than a fucking snail and no urgency at all. This game was worse than Bournemouth one!

Honestly couldn’t believe I was watching the Arsenal.

2 Likes

It’s that fucking blue top I HATE IT SO MUCH

BURN ITTTT!!!

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/sportsjoe_uk/status/958453136439562240

4 Likes

What a birthday treat that was :frowning:

Sounds from the reports like we were pretty bad at 0-0, declined from 1-1 and never looked like getting back into it once 2-1 down. Only 4 shots on target too so not just about silly mistakes from Cech and Mustafi

Mate it was hands down the worst performance of the season. The only goal we scored was completely against the run of play. I was actually shocked when we did score!

We never looked like getting in to it, got hit numerous times on the counter, they defended deep but also managed to control the midfield and bullied our defenders, who looked like a bunch of locals from the pub!

It was worse than the Bournemouth game. Cech’s lapse of judgment gifted them the lead, and the absolutely atrocious defending gifted them the game. Not trying to be knee Jerk but I was so bored I couldn’t believe I was watching a football game. It was just dead.

Who was our best player and what score would they get out of 10? :grimacing:

How can you have both Xhaka and Elneny in the middle and still concede 3 goals against Swansea. This team lol.

Might as well go with Mihki, Wishere and Ramsey. Literally couldn’t have been any worse. Non existent our ‘DMs’ today.

1 Like

Elnenny, Ozil or Mkhitaryan imo. All 3 like a 6

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Hector :joy:

1 Like

Its official, we are a fucking circus

2 Likes

We’re so shit lol

1 Like

unmitigated garbage

How’s that fluent play without the cancerous Alexis looking ?